AVA update 28 Jan

Hello A.V.A Players,

We are very pleased to announce that on 1/28/2010 from approximately 11:00 pm - 2:00 am the A.V.A service will be down. We will be adding some very exciting new content to the game that requires some down time.

New Weapons!

Sub-Machine GunKBP PP2000 (G Coin & Euro)

kbp%20pp2000.png

Independent Capsule Shop: Sako RK.95!

The Independent Capsule is intended for Pre-Release Weapons. Anytime we're going to release a new weapon, we will release it 1 month in advance via the Independent Capsule Shop. This allows users who REALLY want the weapon a chance to win the weapon before it is officially released! It is very similar to the current Capsule Shop, except there is no community pool. Each box has a set % chance to contain the rare weapon. You will always win something, and you can win anywhere from 1,000 to 200,000 euros. After 1 month, we will move it to the weapon shop and you will be able to purchase the weapon for normal in-game euro or G coin.
sako%20capsule.png

sako%20rk.95.png

Clan System Update:

New clan rank open! Earn enough points to level from Platoon to the next clan rank; Company! The Company Clan Rank can hold 24 clan members.

New Game Mode: Domination!

New Map! Blazing Fort: (Domination)

"At the end of the war, the Latvian government was feeling very uneasy. They had cooperated with the NRF but the outcome did not look very positive so they approached the EU offering their support. The Latvian government decided to fund a large-scale EMP weapon project proposed by Dr. Karel Nasonovich Tynyinov and started to test the weapon in a railway station in Daugavpils, an industrial city near the NRF border. Their aim was to attack NRF military facilities.

After receiving such a report from the Latvian government, the EU forces realized that EU troops stationed in Estonia were within the attack range of the EMP weapon and if the NRF got control of the weapon, it could be a devastating situation for the EU. In order to eliminate such a threat, the EU decided to forcefully obtain the EMP weapon by sending unit 605, a unit specialized for urban combat. The NRF have also received intel on the EMP weapon, and are planning an assault on the facility of their own with their own special Urban Warfare unit.

The Latvian forces have retreated leaving the EMP behind, but Dr. Karel managed to initiate the launch of the weapon before evacuating. The EU and NRF now know that the missile cannot be stopped. Their only hope is to grab the control unit first and change the direction of the missile to minimize their casualties."

Individual & Clan Ranking: This will be delayed slightly. Ranking systems will be implemented in Early February, (estimated date: February 11th)
Originally posted by GM_Xander IJJI, AVA forums

Original link http://forums.ijji.com/showthread.php?t=780054

Looks like IJJI is releasing new weapons early in the capsule shops, personally, i don't think I'll wast Euro's on a chance I'll get a gun.
That new SMG looks good tho.

Also one other note for AVA players, there a survey about AVA, IJJI want's to hear YOUR opinion! You can find a link to the survey on the AVA page in the reactor or after you end a session of AVA a link will pop up.

Werbung:

Master_7

Haven't used the capsule system... just another gambling thing to make $$$.

the other updates look good... new domination map

Werbung:
The capsules system was meh, you could only get the weaps by spending G coins, this new one i believe uses Euro's which is kinda nice, although i think i'll wait.
Domination does look pretty awesome!