[B]attle [O]f [T]he [A]ncient or BOTA

vhinz

I want to create a team that support me to finish my map called "BOTA = Battle of the Ancient" it is an AoS type of map. i have a custom models and triggers (in GUI only coz i dont know how to create a trigger from JASS). Im also import some icons from different websites. This map is also like dota... and im only one who works in this map (im gonna be crazy ... its very hard to do...) I want to recruit some people who help me...

I need a

Jass Triggerer
Icon Maker
Web Designer
Modeler...

I hope there is someone who help me thankz...:cool:

Werbung:

Undead_Lives

You're asking for a lot. For now, try and find some of your things at wc3sear.ch. It has a database of models and icons that you could use.
As for the rest, you'd need to tell us more about your map. Post screenshots, say how much work you've done, etc, before anyone's gonna think about joining your team.

Fladian

Just like Undead said, you'd really have to give more information about that project. With a first glance I don't really have a clue what you are talking about, which really isn't a good sign. I'd suggest to add some (important) information first before asking for help. People need to know what they are going to work on before joining up. There are (naturally) exceptions, but the number of people that can be called exceptions are quite a small amount. Especially on this site, which people are just re-joining again.

Any kind of information you can give should be given.

Mini-Me

[U said:
vhinz[/U]]"BOTA = Battle of the Ancient" it is an AoS type of map.
[U said:
vhinz[/U]]This map is also like dota...

It looks like to me that you need the dota template. I doubt any respectable good mappers want to do a dota copy. A waste of time if you ask me...

vhinz

it's not a copy of dota.. its just like that not a copy...
my hero is base on warcraft story...
and my template was my own designed..
I dont want to copy dota...
I have my own way...:\

Fudgie

As for the title, BotA, not very creative. Maybe think up a new one, if not its fine as long as the maps orginial.

Squishy-1

i would help if i thought that it was either worth the time or if it had a chance of taking off on bnet. there already is a BoTa (battle of the ancients) made by someone trying to knock off Elul's Defense of the ancients i highly suggest if you are going to make this map you first get an opinion from the people at Http://www.thewarcenter.com

Werbung:

Dragonskull

You're picking a hard challenge.
Facing DotA (which by fact seems to be the most popular custom game of all) is like, I am going to exaggerate, God him/herself.

AoM tried, and in my opinion failed.