Back to school Special

rocktrns

Nexon said:
ico_ctg_10311.gif
[Event] The Back to School Bonus EXP and GP Event! DATE 9/17/2009 VIEWS 4649 The Back to School Bonus EXP and GP Event!
School doors have opened up again, and we know you’re studying hard! Be sure to drop in with your friends and take advantage of some well deserved bonus events! Keep checking back; surprise times and servers will be updated as time goes on!

Bonus Event Schedule
t5g3rn.jpg

--Combat Arms Command--
http://combatarms.nexon.net/News/View.aspx?boardNo=103&contentNo=005eK&pageIndex=1

Werbung:

Master_7

I will be on tonight... I can taste 2nd-LT... it will only have taken me a year to achieve it... I always wondered how others ranked up so fast, maybe this is why... I just missed these events...

Jordan B

So freaking awesome. I only bother posting the patch notes lol, not the little events and crap .

I love 100% bonus exp. I'm gonna finally get to Silver bar. If I play hard out during event I'll make it.

Werbung:

Master_7

If your only doing Quarantine, then do Two Towers map. get on one of the two roofs at the very top. Not easy to jump up on them, window seal then corner of roof and over.... but, if you get up there, very easy to defend. I usually just get on Crane hanging metal piece and shoot the zombies when they try to jump on to the shipping container... like shooting ducks out of the sky.... lol anyway, I made 500+ exp on that game.