Badass Battalion (currently recruiting)

Ronny

Badass Battalion clan:

logo1tn.png

Who are we?

Badass Battalion is a fairly new Call of Duty game based clan with possibility to expansion to other FPS games.

Who am i?

My name is Ronny Henri, formerly clan leader of Charley Company for almost a year. Charley Company was a multi gaming clan with the highest of 200 members, so i know a thing or two about clan leading and organizing a clan forum.

What players we looking for?

There is no real age limit, but we do expect our members to be mature and act respectfully to other members. We're also not interested in what you K/D (ratio) is or what type of player you are. As long as you show maturity we're welcome to have you. :thumb_up:

What our clan can offer you?

Its my goal to make our forum a fun environment to hang around, chat and make lots of new friends. If it come to gaming, our goal is too have lots of fun events and clan battles, competitive or just for fun.

Which games we serve?

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
Call of Duty: Black Ops
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

What systems do we serve?

PS3
XBOX
PC

There is a possibility to expand in other first person shooters like Battlefield 3 and others.

What to do?

If your interested in joining our gaming community, please follow the link below and follow the instructions on our homepage.

Badass Battalion

Hope to accept you soon in our clan. :D

Ronny
clan leader

Werbung: