Ban list!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rocktrns

I have an updated list of all bans in combatarms that have been banned in the last maintenance update.
Nexon said:
To all Combat Arms players,

Please be aware that we have recently investigated several accounts suspected of illegal behavior. Based on evidence, those found guilty of hacking were immediately banned.

Keeping our game clean is a matter that we at Nexon take extremely seriously. All players should be aware that we are and will be regularly monitoring accounts for hacking behavior. Going forward, players who are found guilty of any further hacking activity will be permanently banned. Play clean or you won’t be allowed to play at all.

The choice is yours.

--Nexon America--

The following players have been banned:

OuttBreakk Gr4ndDr4gon Elitistjerk
wake_n_bake Your_Shadow FACE_LESS
SUP3RB345T xXgobleXa Lolxz
-RoughWar regis__dor23 fannyanny
TombRaker BIGRUSIALEX 187Hitchick
killuh69 Nacho_Vidal XxNINJAxX1
TruKilla666 XxX2a4BXxX InYourDreamz
recrutzzz ukstudmuffin cyclic_cop
-Cr1pK1ll3r- no0bpkzer99 Kingaroo
fniusdn Chocolate07 jackup1
UndeadAzura SGTHODGSON myblackas
dylanc pwnzershrek Worm486
159brian iBat_sob ttlnubslayer
5aBiBySkiLLz Undenbar lxlBuLLeTlxl
Br0Nz0ng x18Dx Gunry
countryslaye Aidenpry __Destiny
djadam96 nun777 cryingxxxx
GreatGun Sooner69 iCrazyNoob
scott70 HardxSk8r12 Imprint
Someone19 MBdawg lord420xxx
MachineGNR scottie20 moocow914
Ton741 PhatG Paradoxar
_Bonkii heroblast3m tiger32
sneakers8u Gangsta_Kill Allyson-
sr20VET MrTwilight KillerSmilE
Intellz_Jr supergigirl Deathpwning
OUT4JUSTICES PROPPAAINNE shelby1992
Kalisse Holy_Fire_1 Cambeaux
killzombies L3GlT-4-3V3R CCCP24
structoid LUNATIC27 sk1llsh0t
KillJoy2000 -Lc-Full- -Bonkerz_JR
thachica BAMNUTSHOT ROTE
headtrama -AgEnTvIrUs- shadowwolf1
SPliskin A2M2 onyeras
EvilHamster6 Exequies Early-Bird
namazaki xXGuCCiXx Diizz0
sgtkillall santo12 xXTwiztedXx
MissMyspace -ElAcer- IOwn4Life
allexroman22 DarkDiablo ArmyCombat2
esa_que gfer geekz
_Madruga__ DevilSnype minibiker883
danterr92 1Slim1 crook214
drchris91210 jhesdi Kjeldorian
Webbyownz Amcy jayhawk1
Isouard I_Sho0t_BbS eminem_
ZerosSkillz IMMORTAL-BK Jessie-Kah
rolling8 hiwall redbackdanno
KSdude Pawel1 denali101
mariovasquez stormrush gaja
cnhatmtwn K4g3d MrWhite1
Krazy_1 Power2killU bigdog1964
http://combatarms.nexon.net/News/View.aspx?boardNo=101&contentNo=005SN&pageIndex=1

OH and
banned_medium.gif

Werbung:

SpIkE_JoNzE

too mny dudes have been banned, i hope not get reported for mah skills in M16 sniping, i have been reported t least 3 times o_O but well, it is good to see that nexon is finally working on getting rid of all those hackers... TY...

rocktrns

too mny dudes have been banned, i hope not get reported for mah skills in M16 sniping, i have been reported t least 3 times o_O but well, it is good to see that nexon is finally working on getting rid of all those hackers... TY...

You welcome I plan on posting more updates from Combatarms
So look for them.

Live2Die

Ah, that's not good. They cannot really prove that someone is or isn't hacking, right?
With screenshots I suppose they could, but that still doesn't explain why they would ban the good players who don't hack.

MooCowMan

Ah, that's not good. They cannot really prove that someone is or isn't hacking, right?
With screenshots I suppose they could, but that still doesn't explain why they would ban the good players who don't hack.
Nexon has the right to access your Nexon folder on your HDD so they most likely look for new/replaced D3D files. I've heard Nexon has undercover GM's too.

rocktrns

Nexon has the right to access your Nexon folder on your HDD so they most likely look for new/replaced D3D files. I've heard Nexon has undercover GM's too.

Undercover GMS awesome lol
Still remember that time when all those people got unfairly banned in that snowball fight powerleveling situation.

SpIkE_JoNzE

Undercover GMS awesome lol
Still remember that time when all those people got unfairly banned in that snowball fight powerleveling situation.

NEXON staff didn't see that situation of PLVL'ing...they just screwed it up and banned innocent dudes...just for what NEXON did unconciously...

Werbung:

Jordan B

I don't see this thread going anywhere, and I don't like the public humiliation of people that could of been innocent. I'm gonna close the thread, but nothing against you Rock . :)

I was one of the ones demoted for power levelling. There were 1000's of people that were demoted.

Status
Not open for further replies.