Battlefield 2

Ind3lible

Hey, Just picked up Bf 2 the other day. Very cool game. I will be playing under my punx tag so if ya see me join my squad. :D

...and nuts in salad make grandma go crazy. Mitts off to her the old Sally.
Mmmmmmmm German potato salad at the family reunion. Deviled eggs HOT! HAM SALAD!!!! HAM SALAD!!! UGGGA UGGA MUH MUH MUH!!!!!!! Don't break the cypher bitches...

Werbung:

Ind3lible

blze said:
yea, i gotta pick it up this week. post some ip's if you
think of it. does gametiger pick up bf2 yet?

Hmmm..not sure if you can find on gametiger yet. They do need to implement some way to find friends easier.

Loudboy

i was thinking of picking that up. i played the demo and absolutely love it.

have u tried serverspy.net for it yet?

Puppet

OK, so this guy comes over into my office today:

"Gil, I know you play counterstrike, but have you seen Battlefield 2?"

"Nah, I'm kinda stuck on Counterstrike and don't have time for other games"

"Well let me tell you about something that will rock your socks off........"

This conversation went on for damn near an hour and 15 minutes. Final summation: I'm buying the game. His final comment: "When you get it I'll let you take a few wacks at me cause you'll be new to it".

Muahahahaha! I've got bad news for that friggin loser.

Ind3lible

Let me know when everyone gets the game and we can coordinate some play time. It would be nice to have at least 6 people ready. I think 6 is the max 1 squad can have(not positive on this though). 7 would be cool too so that we could have get one of us as commander for supply drops and artillery support.

Werbung:

The_Desert_Fox

slick said:
First trip to BestBuy.....

<3 thanks for picking best buy! ^_^ we're not on commission but it still makes me all wamr inside to hear ya'll shopping there.... anyways i'll pick it up on payday. something about jet fighters and infantry mix wonderfully...