Battlefield 3 Will 'Absolutely Blow Everyone Away'

killman360

battlefield-3-will-absolutely-blow-everyone-away.jpg

Battlefield: Bad Company 2 hasn't even hit retail shelves yet, but already there's been sparse talk of the inevitable release of Battlefield 3. In an interview with Fredrik Liliegren, the CEO of DICE from 1988 to 2000, and Studio Manager of DICE Canada from 2001 to 2006, Liliegren told GamingUnion.net what he could about Battlefield 3.

Read Full Interview>>>

Werbung:

iebo00

The gameplay trailer does make it look like a pretty awesome game. Textures are super clear, lots of details. Destructable environments. I hope the AI isn't stupid. Not sure I care for the plot of being at war with Iran though.

Mr. E

This looks like a very promising game. I can't wait for it to hit the shelves. After watching the trailer, it's making me anxious to actually be able to play the game. :eek:

izzypopa

I saw the E3 Gameplay trailer for it this morning and i have now decided, CoD is going to be on its knees in a few months.
I watched the battlefield three trailer and then the 13 Minute gameplay of the MW3 Campaign and Battlefield 3 was easily better, even though it only went for 1:30 minutes lol.
R.I.P CoD

Werbung: