Best hacker ever

Werbung:

Rense

He created a new account, ...stokes, like his old one. He is THE celebrity of the BFH Forums xD

Reminds me of the Batman Game... some1 posted a glitch of the pc version in the forum, a mod said calmly: "Ehm.. this is a glitch we wanted, because it shows us who copied the game and who bought it - btw, the game isnt released for pc yet."

b00sted

Samlc1 said:
Ahh the old KodyStokes hacker. What a FAIL :D That thread made me howl with laughter. Hey at least he is recognised on the forum now :D Did they ban him?

he is not banned jsut has not played

CrackABone

Rense said:
He created a new account, ...stokes, like his old one. He is THE celebrity of the BFH Forums xD

Reminds me of the Batman Game... some1 posted a glitch of the pc version in the forum, a mod said calmly: "Ehm.. this is a glitch we wanted, because it shows us who copied the game and who bought it - btw, the game isnt released for pc yet."

Rofl, that would be so epic fail

Samlc1

It's such a great fail. Instead of saying closed or locked on it they should put a big FAIL accross screen obviously devs aren't like that. As when they enter work they lose all humor. But outside i bet there good laugh.

playmer

Samlc1 said:
It's such a great fail. Instead of saying closed or locked on it they should put a big FAIL accross screen obviously devs aren't like that. As when they enter work they lose all humor. But outside i bet there good laugh.

I think they should have turned kodystokes into a sticky.

Werbung: