Beware of the Mario Kart Cheats!!

jesta

mario-kart-wii-20070711052843439.jpg

OK, I've been playing online for a bit now, and have heard of the 'Time Trial' cheat, where you can do a lap then stop and wait 10mins or so, and the Time Trial will reset leaving your score as if you had done only one lap, so 32sec for a 3 lap race, impressive... If you wasn't cheating!

Nintendo have also seen this and are dealing with it by deleting 'False' records!

But now... :cursing::cursing::cursing:

I've noticed people are pairing up, using the same License/name etc or they log on as Guests, so they cant lose points. And 1 hangs back with a fairly decent weapon while the other fights for 1st place. As soon as another player (1st place or closest) passes the player thats hanging back, they release their weapon and stall you, making you lose 1st place, and probably the race.

It happened to me only yesterday. I saw 'Birdo' just waiting on the track while everyone else was zooming around in a hectic chaos! I was in 1st :thumbup: and I picked up a green shell. As I approached Birdo I slowed to get a good aim to attack, but she slammed a POW block making me lose my shell and fall off the edge, needless to say I was no longer in 1st! :cursing:

If it was a fair race and I had lost I wouldn't have minded but since it was a pair of cheaters I signed out, and teamed up with a new race. :driver:

Although I will get them one day!! :bike:

Werbung:

titch.ryan

haha thats unlucky and annoying. i hate it when people push you off the track.
at least there isn't any proper cheats yet such as infinite shelss/mushrooms or something.

:D Mais oui, but of course. xD

We'll see how I fare once I get the game. MASS SNAKING FTW!! No j/k. I don't snake. And it's gone anyway, which is great to see.

Are Bikes or Karts usually at the top of the rankings? Is there a specific character people tend to use mostly for the top people?

pkf0rtzh4ar

It's all fixed now. 5 days left and us Canadians can dominate the boards! ;)

sorry but...what exactly is fixed? i mean...how do they know when you team up...i mean its easy to notice when someone not rides...but you also can become 1st and THAN wait...to give ur friend more points? i think it still will happen

Elliot117

lol yeah me and my mate did that on the first night he was losing I was in first hung back knocked out the competition and he got 1st place not cheating just thinking logically

shadowofchaos

Meh.... too bad about people who just want to ruin the game for everyone else... meh...

Just ignore em'.... Go to another game if need be... that's what I do in strikers (when I ever play it)

Don't get let them get to ya....

Werbung: