][Bio][ MAx

MAx

Hey , I'm Max ... now, most of you must be askin yourselves ; who the hell is MAx? .. Well I've got a question for you guys ; were the hell have YOU been playin? :lol:

I've been playin on punx for past 2 years (never changed nickname,only tags) and can say that i know you guys a lot more than you know me.

And believe me when i say that Punx server is THE, and by far, best server I've ever played on. Most of you are mature and skilled players. Ive played cs 1.6 before startin at cz and played MoHaa like a mofo. And let me tell you, I've seen a lot of clans and been part of quite a few, and ive never had as much fun as ive had and still am havin playin with you guys. Nice to see all you cool and nice people on one server.

And so, I'm just stoked to be part of this association.

Back to the topic ; Me!

I'm 21 , 6' 3 and play pretty much any sport;but bballs my favorite (been playin for 13 years now), I love to travel and meet new people . Probably why i dropped outta school and started travelin. But now am back home, finished high school and am plannin goin to college , learn languages and graphic design. So if you need help with sigs, avatars or sprays.. dont be shy, graphic designs are what i do for a livin.

See yous

Werbung:

Intro

Sortitout said:
yah i heard you were an old timer.

TOLDJA SO NUB.

Whatup MAx - you pwnt me the other night on aztec.

It was a harsh welcome after not playing in a month or so.

Thanks!

:mrgreen:

Werbung: