][Bio][ MeanMugginFool

MeanMugginFool

Sup kids, my real name is Kevin, also been known to go by Kev, KP, and Bueller (given to me by my friend Derrick due to my ability to get into and out of sticky situations). I am 27, was born in Rochester, NY, raised in Media, PA (near Philly) and now live in Suwanee, GA (just north of Atlanta). I have a bachelor's degree in Elementary and Early Childhood Education from the University of Georgia, taught for about 2 years, then decided I wanted to move in a different direction. I am now working on my MBA at University of Georgia, and hope to go into Marketing or Brand Management possibly, still deciding.

My brother Greg (a.k.a. L3| Machiavelli) and his friend Alex put me onto CS 1.6 about a year ot two ago, then went to CS:CZ. Came upon Punx one night while searching for a near full server to play at, and I have loved it ever since. I have always been a big fan of the community aspect of Punx, which I think adds so much to the fun of playing this game.

My other hobbies include soccer (both playing and watching), college football and basketball, NFL, NHL, and golf. I love music (all except country) and love going to concerts, clubs and bars

Werbung:

{Iceman}

The first few lines of your bio (no pun intended) are exactly like my cousin. I was like "OMG, Kevin, is that you?!?!??!?" THen I realized that he doesn't live in Georgia. Oh well, that's funny still. He was even born in Rochester.

Casualty

TonyMontana135420 said:
I didn't realize American's follow the NHL, what's that all aboot......Canada is taking over!!!!!! muhahahahahahaha!!!!!!

its our freaking league, dang all these canadians think they are all cool and stuff :D

Werbung: