][Bio][ Tony Montana 135420

Hello Everyone,

My human name is Altaf aka Al-T aka Taffy. I am 29 years old, although I act like a 16 year old, and live in Toronto, Canada. I went to 4 different post-secondary schools in Canada...Eh. Majored in everything from Bio Sci to Aerospace Engineering to (what I shoulda been doing all along) Computer Technology. I currently am employed by IBM as a second level deskside tech. It always sounds nice when i say second level. I started playing CS 1.3 on my christmas vacation because my cousins had it installed on their machine and haven't stopped since. I actually played CSS before playing CS:CZ, wierd I know. But I got tired of playing against children and Perv introduced me to Punx. Now I can't play on any other server. I became a member of Bio (the gaytest clan on the Punx server YEAH!!) after Perv gave AB repeated Bj's at bomb site B on dust2 and I couldn't ask for a better group of people to scrim with. I also house the Bio Scrim Server in my basement, although I haven't updated the amx mod yet, hopeing to do this soon.

Now I will explain what everyone seems to want to know during the game; "What the hell is that 135420 crap at the end of your name?" It's simple. Perv, SlipperySpliffs, myself and a couple of our friends used to play Unreal Tournament in rm 135 at Ryerson University. If you don't know what the 420 is for then I can't help you there, buy a clue j/k. And as most can tell, Tony Montana is a very original name :roll: So I made it original!!

Well thats me in a nut shell. See you in my crosshairs!!!

Werbung:

Puppet

Yea but you notice she didn't say "OMG you're 29". Instead she said you were almost 30, like that is the end of the road. You're dead meat now. You're as old as Dilla.

Werbung: