bit paranoid here

Werbung:

mrman226

They probably can, but it wouldn't be worth it. It woul cost a lot more to get a lawer and file a case than what money the could get out of it. I mean what can they get from a kid? Like $30?

pkf0rtzh4ar

they are a company which got BILLIONS! why would they go find people where they can get 100$ off while they just can go work on a new game or sumthing. i mean wut they gunna do with this lil amount of cash?

Johnhg7

If you hadn't heard music companies stopped trying to sue anyone who uses limewire. I think Nintendo will realize its a lost cause and no-matter what you do you can't stop hackers.

Werbung:

Sousanator

can nintendo sue people for talking about mods and hacks on public sites (eg. this site) or encouraging it??
When will people learn mods and hacks aren't illegal. Homebrew is not illegal. Pirating their games is illegal.

So to answer your question, Nintendo can't take any legal actions if you mod/hack your system, (including talking about it).

Playing homebrew games is legal so you can do that all you want also. However pirating copyrighted material like real Nintendo games puts you at risk and it is possible for Nintendo to sue you, but unless you're making a lot of money selling pirated games they wont waste their time on you.

Talking about it is legal under the free speech law, but if your not doing anything illegal (like piraing) than you should be fine.