Black List

Saul_

Hello,

I've looked around and noticed this isn't another CA hacking community, which is a good thing, and I havn't seen much action here, so I would suggest an idea that I've created for PCAB, which is a Black List, a list of ingame cheaters with proofs of their hacking attempts, we at PCAB covers most nacional cheaters, we don't support it at all, and since HShield isn't much of a doer we leave the list public so people can check if a clan member is reported as a hacker.

You can check ours out here.

Cheers,
Saul_

Werbung:

Love

Hello,

I've looked around and noticed this isn't another CA hacking community, which is a good thing, and I havn't seen much action here, so I would suggest an idea that I've created for PCAB, which is a Black List, a list of ingame cheaters with proofs of their hacking attempts, we at PCAB covers most nacional cheaters, we don't support it at all, and since HShield isn't much of a doer we leave the list public so people can check if a clan member is reported as a hacker.

You can check ours out here.

Cheers,
Saul_

Links have been confirmed to be safe, no threat at all.

Looking good Saul_,
though if possible, think you can link us to a translated page?
Most of us don't speak Spanish. (If I'm correct, sorry if I'm wrong.)
Thanks, and hope to add to the list soon. :p

Love

nice work saul_. ive got plenty of names to give to you. now just where i put them...

Lurk their site, he gives you the links, it's just a matter of translating the page, I suggest to Google their site name, and click on the "Translate this page" button next to the link.
It should have a rough translation in English, which should help you out quite a bit.
If not, Google has a translator, which can be found here.

goshawk737

Yea, hackshield blows :p. But I'm sure Nexon is doing their best to improve it. They usually are pretty good about fixing things,

goshawk ♫♫

MMMonster

They should create a hacks enabled button and u cn choose what hacks to turn on like super speed, unlimited reloads, can set health,extra gp earned if team won (up to 1000) or lost (up to 800),Etc.
that would reduce hackers crawling everywhere

Seawied

They should create a hacks enabled button and u cn choose what hacks to turn on like super speed, unlimited reloads, can set health,extra gp earned if team won (up to 1000) or lost (up to 800),Etc.
that would reduce hackers crawling everywhere

that would just create more potential loopholes than there are now

Werbung: