Black Market Idea

MooCowMan

I find this a good Idea..

I think it would be a great idea for Nexon to start putting Re-skinned Supply Case special weapons in the Black Market rather then normal guns (The L96A1 Ghillie Arctic Wolf is one acception).

• M4A1-CQBR
  • M590-CQB
  • MP5-RAS-1
  • AK-103
  • USP-Tactical
  • SPAZ-12 Stock

These guns all have advantages over the normal versions and can only be obtained in the Supply cases. If Nexon were to put these guns into the Black Market, a lot more people would buy NX, and therefore the Nexon would have more money to upgrade CA, possibly get rid of Hackshield and get PunkBuster and get rid of a lot of hackers.

It's too bad this will never happen.. Nexon believes that the people who pay to play shouldn't have the advantage over the free players. This logic loses Nexon a lot of money. Yes this means this post is completely useless.. but I'm up late and can't sleep :) I personally think if they did this, people would be a lot more apt to buy NX.

So to make this thread not completely useless, what would be your ideas for black market guns?

Here's mine:
M4A1-CQBR King-Cobra
It would have Sand Colored Snake Skin Decals and a Cobra Insignia Similar to this:
CobraPatch3.jpg

Werbung:

haxzen

That would be pretty cool. They should add a feature to the modifications where you can get different skins for your gun. People would love it. They could even add custom colors as an NX Item.

Bostro

If you add those to NX, you defeat NX being somewhat equal. All NX guns are better than ingame guns, but crate guns are god in this game.

Mp5-ras has NO recoil
M590-cqb faster fire rate.

MooCowMan

If you add those to NX, you defeat NX being somewhat equal. All NX guns are better than ingame guns, but crate guns are god in this game.

Mp5-ras has NO recoil
M590-cqb faster fire rate.
Your first statement contradicts the second.

Actually.. None of the NX guns are better, They share the same stats as their normal Counter-Parts. The only NX guns that have better stats are the L96A1 Ghillie Arctic wolf and P90-TR, They have a built in S1 Silencer that doesn't take damage away making them better then the L96A1 and P90 found in the shop (There's an L96A1 Ghillie in the Suppy Case which is the Arctic Wolf's Equal).

M590 has less recoil, not a better fire rate.

I know this will never happen, you failed to read all my post. There's a part where I say that this will never happen but If they did, Nexon would make A LOT more money to upgrade Combat Arms.

MooCowMan

If they added it, no one would buy supply cases anymore. They are there for the lucky to gain a super weapon.

People who couldn't buy NX would still buy the Supply Cases :p

I know this won't happen.. I said that in my original post. I just know if Nexon did this.. they would get a lot of money for upgrading..

MrPoog

If they put them in the black market, a lot of nubs would buy NX and get them, and the game would be totally unbalanced. Yeah, Nexon makes money, but the game is totally one-sided. There shouldn't be large numbers of superweapons floating around, they should be obtained by only the lucky.

Also, back in my MapleStory days, it was quite evident to me that Nexon gave a huge advantage to NX users. They got 2X exp, 2X drop, shops, crazy items fom Gachapon, etc. Lots of advantages. But those were pretty much evened out when Nexon added the Maple Trade System, allowing anybody to obtain NX by selling in-game items for NX. o_O

Gareity

IF THEY MADE A NX OR SUPPLY CASE FAMAS...........

I've been waiting for a fancy FAMAS for ages lol

As if the P90 became NX before the FAMAS.. The freakin' M416 CAME OUT with an NX counterpart. The FAMAS isn't even available in the supply cases :(

Thats the only gun where I'd like a NX or supply case counterpart. I can play, and own, without a backpack.. As long as I have my FAMAS & NX Tri-Shot scope (another piece thats superior to the GP part, the NX AR scope has a MUCH bigger hit spot and no honeycomb).

MooCowMan

I already did haha, stupid Nexon fan-boys turned it away so fast. It's not fair to the free players blah blah, Nexon will never give the people who pay to play the advantage blah blah. Whats the M416-CQB? -.- I hate Nexon fan-boys..

docboy22

I already did haha, stupid Nexon fan-boys turned it away so fast. It's not fair to the free players blah blah, Nexon will never give the people who pay to play the advantage blah blah. Whats the M416-CQB? -.- I hate Nexon fan-boys..
they can burn in hell they get on my nerves i put something up about the barrett 50 cal and got flamed to death

MooCowMan

Skinning is sort of what i meant with the paint thread i made

I'm not talking about the same Idea as you and this was posted long before you came here. I want re-skinned supply case guns in the black market so it would make buying NX worth it, you want the ability to paint normal guns which would make buying NX even less worth it.. I want to help Nexon here.. lmao

Werbung: