Block Party=Nexon?

PIEDEATH

i saw on the nexon website that nexon is changing its name or something to block party, and now there is going to be a social network or something but out games will still be there...so im kinda confused bout it lol.so will nx cash become bk cash?rofl...it might just be a website change,idc, but i just wanna play Combat arms and be able to buy nx:confused:

Werbung:

spuznick242

Sounds kinda lame to me. Like what would be the bottom line in changing their name? If nexon really bothers them that much, I'm gona send them emails, no just spam them that just has one word in it, nexon. Thats it, because if it bothers them that much to go through the trouble of a name change, they have more problems that anyone could imagine.

Jordan B

Games staying the same, Nexon still run Combat Arms, And MS, and etc etc , Website hosting moved, main website changed.

MooCowMan

Games staying the same, Nexon still run Combat Arms, And MS, and etc etc , Website hosting moved, main website changed.

It's going to be like facebook kinda, with a wall and customizable profile. Connecting with friends is supposed to be much easier too..

It does sound lame though..

PIEDEATH

lol it does sound like a rip of face book or myspace xD, i think nexon is popular enouf with out a social networking site right?

spuznick242

I think it could be kinda good idea, because its kinda like a network for people who play games. But they are more than likely just going to make it look nice and flashy to attract people to it, then spam the website with ads to gain profit. But then there is another side of it, which is that a gaming company already has enough problems to deal with and it should work on fixing them, instead of going into a completely different trade. It has its points, but I think it would be allrite, but gona fail, its just when is it going to fail.

BossMaroni

I'm already on MySpace (and don't use it at all anymore) and Facebook...what do I need with ANOTHER social networking site?

Obviously, the Games Only CA forum is the best forum around... :D so why go anywhere else, right?

E

Elite SEAL

I think that this is a great site, although I wouldn't object to a social networkish kind of thing, although knowing nexon they would make it like Twitter or something, where it's just the Facebook status bar update copied and pasted onto a new web page. The only problem is that even if it was a pretty good site, and nexon didn't screw it up three ways from sunday, then it would be a dilemma for people like Boss Maroni who have a Facebook and Myspace.

(btw Boss -you should probably choose either Myspace or Facebook, just my opinion)

Werbung: