Bomb on planes argue

Werbung:

MonkeyMafia

The way I look at the plane is that the guns are for tanks and jeeps and the wings are for infantry. The planes guns can wipe out a jeep in under a second if you hit it well and tank only last a couple of gunning runs. You can use the guns on infantry but they are much harder to hit so I personally find it much quicker to just go in and wingclip them if its possible.

Adding bombs to the current plane would make it overpowered imo (assuming the planes armour does get balanced). Having another plane type that carries bombs would be my view. I know that things with the planes will improve its only a matter of time.

to quote what hate said on the forums about the plane development

You can get angry with me about planes......I mean literally I am the guy you can place voodoo curses on.......think they still sell lil voodoo dolls of me somewhere.

Anyways - There are some very specific 'Wow AWESOME!' things I want to do with planes. However because they are so specific they will need to be done in certain ways and I have been notoriously stubborn on this subject....

Though when it happens.....it will rock.

basil

yeh i agree with kingrick they r good as now. If they add bombalso then those piolets will be like terrible pain in the neck.
God dont give HORN to Horse ryt :)

Werbung:

BulletEater

I think bombs would be good, but they'd need to have serious some serious limitations. Either way they'd be good so you can actually kill infantry without wingclipping. That would make planes do what they're supposed to do. You know, stay in the AIR.