BOTS

Werbung:

keisorsoze

The IP is 66.148.71.37:27015

Worm has it set up to have bots in there, and when the server starts to get players in it the bots drop 1 by 1.
At least that is the way he sets it up at night...

WoRm5406

It is like that during the day with the CSS.

Bots are a worthy opponent.

They are set pretty high.. so you will have to kill them quick before they kill you..

LOL...

Puppet Keisor and a few of us get on in the evening to kill some bots and get some death defying practice.

BWolf

Got it.........thanks guys. Was wondering why they were killing the shit outta me! They talk too much also! :D

Gotta get some of the members in there to replace those BOTS.

Wonder if most of the member's PC's can handle CSS?

Can I assume that you get a nade for every 100 post's?

Puppet

BWolf said:
Got it.........thanks guys. Was wondering why they were killing the shit outta me! They talk too much also! :D

Gotta get some of the members in there to replace those BOTS.

Wonder if most of the member's PC's can handle CSS?

Can I assume that you get a nade for every 100 post's?

There are a lot of people that I think would be on if they found humans on there when they went in (holiday, Indelible, etc) but it is all over the place right now. With the help of people like yourself, I see one day where the CSS server will be equally as active as the CZ server.

Ramon Knight

I'm coming on every weekday when i'm not getting my WoW fix nowadays. Its actually really exciting.. As for bots - the fact that flashes here are incredibly overpowered...you can usually kill 2 bots in the beginning if you know where they like to rush. However, i've seen them acutally camp spawn a bit before rushing or sneaking around from behind-- they do get tricky at this high level.

Having bots is better than 0 humans, in my case..plus its neat that they automatically remove bots/replace them when people come in and out. Excellent feature.

Edit:
I had a 109/39 kill ratio against bots last nite :-P

Werbung: