Brawl Q+As By UltraH4XR

UltraH4XR

A request by knuckles_sonic8 so if you have any Qs post them here.
Ill also talk about characters,items,etc. so don't hold back!

Werbung:
Great, thanks Ultra. ;)

Okay, one BIG thing I'm really looking forward to is Stage Builder. I've been drawing stage ideas etc, but there are some q's I have about how much it restricts you - Sous helped answer my Q's a bit but I have more.

For starters, can you use landscape instead of platforms (e.g., buildings)?
Does there HAVE to be a platform at the bottom?

Other questions I have may be spoilers...

Is Silver the Hedgehog a sticker?
How do the stickers affect gameplay? Significantly?
Are there any other Sonic characters that are stickers?
Is Shadow's assist trophy useful in a battle? Some say he isn't. I personally think his Chaos Blast move would've been way more effective.

Is Resetti's AT as annoying as it seems? XD
Does Waluigi's AT just whack you with the racket?
Do you think Kirby's and Peach's FS' are almost useless? Jigglypuff's?

Who's a great character for a beginner?
Is the SSE just 2-person co-op? Is it fun (have you tried 2-person co-op)?
Is Spectator Mode "fun"? The coins you gain can be used in the Jackpot/coin launcher, etc for Trophies I imagine?

I had others but I'll keep it like that for now.

UltraH4XR

Q:For starters, can you use landscape instead of platforms (e.g., buildings)?
Does there HAVE to be a platform at the bottom?
A:If you mean building stuff in the backround that has no effect on batle then, no but you can put like tress to stand on. and no there does'nt need to be a platform you can just build tons of floating blocks if you wish(if this is not what you mean correct me)

Q:Is Silver the Hedgehog a sticker?
Q2:How do the stickers affect gameplay? Significantly?
Q3:Are there any other Sonic characters that are stickers?
Q4:Is Shadow's assist trophy useful in a battle? Some say he isn't. I personally think his Chaos Blast move would've been way more effective.
A-yes he is.
A2-im not really sure i haven't figured that out sorry.
A3-I don't think so but if there are i haven't gotten them yet, again im sorry.
A4-yes it is pretty helpful because it slows them down alot so you can attack them easily. But yea chaos blast would be better.

Is Resetti's AT as annoying as it seems? XD
Does Waluigi's AT just whack you with the racket?
Do you think Kirby's and Peach's FS' are almost useless? Jigglypuff's?
-Ressetti is so- just- arrgh yes he is trust me.
-Waluigi keeps pounding you in the ground and then hits you with the racket and is pretty much a one hit KO
-Kirby's is pretty cool because it can give you items and does good damage.
-Peach's is horrible, just horrible.
-Jiggly's is pretty cool but really good if your on a small stage.

Who's a great character for a beginner?
Is the SSE just 2-person co-op? Is it fun (have you tried 2-person co-op)?
Is Spectator Mode "fun"? The coins you gain can be used in the Jackpot/coin launcher, etc for Trophies I imagine?
-For a beginner, im not sure just pick up someone they are pretty easy to get used to.
-SSE can be co-op for example in the first level mario vs kirby if you pick kirby you and your friend double team mario. but SSE is 1 player too.
-Spectator is fun if you want to watch people get owned but not as fun as playing yourself. and yes that is the use for coins.

there ya have it sorry it took so long though. again tell me if you didn't get your answer and ill try again.

No, you got em all, no worries.

Thanks a bunch. By landscape, I did mean stuff like trees/buildings you could stand on in lieu of basic platforms. :)

Other Q's I have, I'll be sure to tell you. Thanks!

How's the WarioWare stage? I want to try it badly!
How's Mario Circuit, and Pictochat also?
Does Delfino Plaza have any gameplay gimmicks/events?
Is Smashville great? Lots going on in the bkgd - does it affect gameplay?

UltraH4XR

WarioWare is really fun especially because you get powerups for winning minigames
Mario Circuit is cool like the F-zero stage(can't remember the name) but it doesn't move.
PictoChat is also really cool because sometimes the land can affect you for example fire will appear and is you touch it you take damage.
Delfino..well just sometimes there are 4 small platforms for you to stand on and sometimes water. but thats all i can think of.
if you mean mentally then yes because you do get sidetrack sometimes.

Sorry but these are all the smae answer really but i can't really think of much more stuff but if you have any more Qs just ask....yay!

UltraH4XR

Sonic is too fast(never knew i'd ever say that) his move do some damage but not enough so overall 5/10
Yoshi in my opinion is still good because he hasn't changed that much besides his up+b lifts him up a tiny bit. 8/10
Diddy is fun to be but his final smash is hard to control but can really annoy his enemies by running away. 6/10
ROB is actually really good does good damage and has one of the best up+b's ever! so i give him a 9/10 his final smash owns!

once again im not that good at answering so please accept this, its my best

I KNEW Rob's Final Smash was good!!! :D

And that's too bad about Sonic... too slow, too fast. People can't make up their minds!! XD

I still say I'll give him a try before placing judgments.

Thanks for the info... umm... who are some of the Assist Trophies that are very effective and ones that haven't been revealed by the official site?

Quinn

A few q's:

Which do you prefer? FD or Battlefield?
Is Marth changed Dramtically from Melee, other than his B is now a stab?
Is Ike a balanced and good character?
And when Brawl comes out here would you like to battle me?

UltraH4XR

Battlefield just because it looks so much better...i can't stay away.
In brawl it is alot easier to do the Ken combo and i believe Marth has changed but i can't really explain it.
Ike is balanced and really good. but he is pretty slow.
And of course ill battle anyone!

Werbung: