Brushwood

Roger117

recently CA had released a new map called brushwood after the recent patching. i playing a game and found it had a sort of ghost recon feel to the map, not that its a bad thing. personally i like the map on first impressions, i am yet to continue testing the map. what are your opinions?

Werbung:

killgore134

love It

This new Board is really growing on me; the many hiding places and the general feel of the board are very exhilarating. The motions after spawning seem a lot less annoying than in many other games. However, I’m still not completely sure whether each spawning side is fair. Generally the team that spawns behind the massive rock wall can be sniped from the hiding spot in the tree. Positions are almost completely open to the other team form this side. But on the other side, sneaking up onto the barricaded walls is also easier and sniping from behind the wooden doors is a lot more exhilarating as well. The plane itself in the middle is possibly the worst place too be at any time. Without even the proper chance at sniping someone, you are brought down quickly. I still have a lot more exploring to do and a lot more strategically positions to find. If anyone else finds any strategically spots or has anything to add please do so by all means.:cool:

Roger117

its really unfair to alpha since pretty much the only thing they have is the ledge over to the right of the base. thats about it

Love

its really unfair to alpha since pretty much the only thing they have is the ledge over to the right of the base. thats about it

Actually, I've seen quite a few players that have proved to me Alpha can be the good side, they camp the base, but constantly move around.
More of a hassle IMO, but definitely worth a shot.
They stay on and around the plane, some inside, and mainly to the sides of the map.

Hopefully they add/remove something to balance out the map though.

This new Board is really growing on me; the many hiding places and the general feel of the board are very exhilarating. The motions after spawning seem a lot less annoying than in many other games. However, I’m still not completely sure whether each spawning side is fair. Generally the team that spawns behind the massive rock wall can be sniped from the hiding spot in the tree. Positions are almost completely open to the other team form this side. But on the other side, sneaking up onto the barricaded walls is also easier and sniping from behind the wooden doors is a lot more exhilarating as well. The plane itself in the middle is possibly the worst place too be at any time. Without even the proper chance at sniping someone, you are brought down quickly. I still have a lot more exploring to do and a lot more strategically positions to find. If anyone else finds any strategically spots or has anything to add please do so by all means.:cool:

ok u noobs first in the back of the plane in the second part there is a spot perfect for sniping and for shooting granedes but i suggest u bring some good silent type weapons

tu i thought that the bravo would come with some good old turrets to shot at alpha cuz every military plane has turrets

Werbung:

Frontiers

I like the map.
If you can cover the exits and path to sniper ledge you can lock them in the base. Some good fire-fights then, from both perspectives.