Bugs?...

chrisbrown

I've hit a couple glitches in Snow Valley on accident where my screen would go black (except the text and radar) until I get killed and I've fallen through the map before (on accident... I was trippin' out as I was falling for like 15 seconds to death).

Also, I may be wrong, but shouldn't this belong in the CA Tech Support?

Well i think.. But this has no technical problems in my comp that is causing the bugs its the game itself so i guess

Werbung:

CWEric

When you die, you still see your character standing there and you can still make him rotate.

When the game end the whole program magically exit.

When I exit the program it will block my exit banner because it think its a hacking tool (it better not ban me one day because of that or I'll be angry.)

The running down the long stairs in snow valley make lose lose HP.

Roger117

When you die, you still see your character standing there and you can still make him rotate.

When the game end the whole program magically exit.

When I exit the program it will block my exit banner because it think its a hacking tool (it better not ban me one day because of that or I'll be angry.)

The running down the long stairs in snow valley make lose lose HP.

The when you die and still appear alive makes me lol. I remember a guy killed me and a was still standing. He kept on shooting till I respawned.. Pretty funny.

Werbung: