Bunny Hopping

MooCowMan

Noob or Pro tactic? I was just looking through the Nexon forums and discovered everyone there seems to think it is a noob tactic. How exactly is bunny hopping a noob tactic?

IMHO, it takes skill to be able hop and shoot at a target. It helps you avoid being shot, but to some they say it "ruins" the competitive game play. I don't get people at all..

Werbung:

Liekthis

It's fine, as long as they are not using the M590 Shotgun lol. I find myself jumping all the time, People only claim noob tactic is because they prolly get killed by said " Hoppers".

PS : Hey guys i'm back! I took a long break from CA untill the HitBox and various other things got fixed. Now with minor problems and the mass bann of South America in effect, I think I will enjoy playing again. I feel sorry for all the players in SA, best of luck to all of the honest hard working players down there. You guys will get yours soon enough.

MooCowMan

It's fine, as long as they are not using the M590 Shotgun lol. I find myself jumping all the time, People only claim noob tactic is because they prolly get killed by said " Hoppers".

PS : Hey guys i'm back! I took a long break from CA untill the HitBox and various other things got fixed. Now with minor problems and the mass bann of South America in effect, I think I will enjoy playing again. I feel sorry for all the players in SA, best of luck to all of the honest hard working players down there. You guys will get yours soon enough.

I always carry around 3 weapons, M590 not one of them. I hop with my sniper rifle! I either get called a no-scope noob or hopper noob when I do that. People are stupid..

MooCowMan

Because it's unrealistic... in CoD4 I've been kicked out of servers for bunny hopping, and it's taken very seriously. CA is an arcade shooter, no one should really care. I only really hop around when I'm no scoping people.

It's a big deal because it makes you harder to kill and gets you more kills.. Basically another thing to add to the list of what makes someone a noob.

MooCowMan

It depends, I usually don't flop around like an idiot and I can hold a 2-4kdr in a game. I haven't done cqc in a long time either though.

I don't think people are "noobs" for it though... unless they're using a shotty, then they're usually bullshit anyways.

Shotguns are for noobs, no scoping is where its at! :D

MooCowMan

Fuck yea bunny hop sucks pussy its kinda retarded i mean just hide behind a wall wile shooting wow that will be cool

Or.. I can piss you off by bunny hopping around you while you miss every shot then when you go to reload I snag you with a no scope :)

You're calling bunny hoppers pussies, but telling someone to hide behind a wall and shoot at something! -_- Bunny Hopping takes skill and balls, hiding behind a wall takes.. uhh.. the ability to aim well? o_O

Bunny Hopping is not a noob tactic, its quite the opposite. Try it some time.. I'm sure you wouldn't be calling it stupid..

Seawied

Fuck yea bunny hop sucks pussy its kinda retarded i mean just hide behind a wall wile shooting wow that will be cool

spoken by someone who gets owned by teh bunnies/cannot bunny hop himself:p

Bunny hopping is a skill that only the best players can master. If you cannot master it, or see it as a noob tactic, chances are you are noob yourself

cvspartan101

Or.. I can piss you off by bunny hopping around you while you miss every shot then when you go to reload I snag you with a no scope :)

You're calling bunny hoppers pussies, but telling someone to hide behind a wall and shoot at something! -_- Bunny Hopping takes skill and balls, hiding behind a wall takes.. uhh.. the ability to aim well? o_O

Bunny Hopping is not a noob tactic, its quite the opposite. Try it some time.. I'm sure you wouldn't be calling it stupid..

Hey moo, have you tried bunny hopping with a L9 arctic wolf, its pretty damn fun

Werbung:

Jaroldvkiller

yo bunny hoping sucks ass i can own you any way bunny hoping or not. ok so you telling me that in irack your gana see a us soldier bunny hoping in front of osama binladen?