Bunny Hopping

Werbung:

MooCowMan

Ok idiot thats why nexon continues to ban people for hacking and botting is because theres isnt any hacks. there last ban 4-16-09 now whos the idiot. Is nexon wrong.

Jesus fucking christ. I'm going to make this as clear as possible.

I DID NOT SAY THERE WAS NO HACKS. I SAID THERE WAS NO SUPER JUMP HACK LIKE YOU SAID. HACKS EXIST, BUT NONE OF THEM MAKE YOU JUMP REALLY HIGH. YOU ARE THE FUCKING IDIOT!

God damn people.

Seawied

I got accused of "Super jump hacking" before. I laughed at them as they reported me 5 times.

Moth being 14 isn't something to brag about either

mothball

I like you moo at least I can get some good answers from someone. And thanks.:D Sea I have never played you why would I say you used super jump. And answer your question of age I use to play star fleet battles at starlance fps Metal of honor , Bf2 and such. And why do people have to insult a person to make there point.

Seawied

I like you moo at least I can get some good answers from someone. And thanks.:D Sea I have never played you why would I say you used super jump. And answer your question of age I use to play star fleet battles at starlance fps Metal of honor , Bf2 and such. And why do people have to insult a person to make there point.

read my post again.

Just because you've played those games doesn't say crap about your age. Those are all very recent games too, which the fact that you think that playing these games makes you "older" leads me to believe you're incredibly young.

Werbung: