Bunny Hopping

Seawied

aint that old Miran. I hadn't heard of it until now and Ive only seen a few screen shots, but its still 3d so cant be much older than 8 years old

Werbung:

mothball

Hey sea

Starlance was played back in 1985 so i im older than 12. so i dont want to give out to much info. I will only say this once for those who cant read or add dates together. and i dont care about my english structure. i used the vic 20 when they were new. i was born in 1954. can you add and subtract that.:) and i dont have to explain myself to you or anybody else. and if thats not enough then live with it.

th3tech

hopping is lame when its constant, if it s hop to reload or hop to hide out of the way, its ok.. but i see idiots hoping every time they land back on there feet.. this isnt quake people! ruins the fun for me - thats just my opinion. can you imagine how stupid real life military would look hopping like that? lol

MooCowMan

hopping is lame when its constant, if it s hop to reload or hop to hide out of the way, its ok.. but i see idiots hoping every time they land back on there feet.. this isnt quake people! ruins the fun for me - thats just my opinion. can you imagine how stupid real life military would look hopping like that? lol

God.. why does everyone say that? Imagine if everyone hopped in the real military. It's an arcade shooter FFS! If you can't hit someone hopping, learn to aim. Who cares if it ruins the fun for you? It gets me more kills and I die less.

MooCowMan

"Who cares if it ruins the fun for you?" well, whatever floats your boat, but i like to have fun when im playing a FPS :D

Yeah, so do I. I have more fun when I get more kills and less deaths, so I bunny hop. You know how much fun it is to bunny hop around with an Arctic Wolf, no scoping people? I've grown to love the site of people calling "HACKER!" and "AIMBOTTER" on me. I especially love getting into hopping wars.

Miran_Eitan

Starlance was played back in 1985 so i im older than 12. so i dont want to give out to much info. I will only say this once for those who cant read or add dates together. and i dont care about my english structure. i used the vic 20 when they were new. i was born in 1954. can you add and subtract that.:) and i dont have to explain myself to you or anybody else. and if thats not enough then live with it.

Actually starlancer came out in 2000.

When one thing you say isn't true, how are we supposed to expect the rest to be?

I think I'm gonna call fail.

mothball

Dont really care

I dont really care what you or anyone else think. I could put a birth record on you would find somthing wrong with that. And no matter what I say you will find something wrong. The only one on this forum that has any brains is moo. So stfu up losers.

Werbung:

Love

Doesn't really matter whether it makes you "pro" or not, what it is, is an advantage unto your opponent, which is what you'd want in combat.