CA Keyboard Issues.

RadionUK

I have scanned the forums for my issue but haven't come across anything fitting.

Basically, i have just started playing CA recently and due to be a left handed player i use my mouse and keyboard the opposite way around from standard (obviously).

This means that i needed to change all of the keys from the default WSAD to left handed IKJL on theo ther side of the keyboard. This worked fine, however CA does not let you change all of the keys to anything you wish.

For example, i cannt change reload to H and i cannot change any of the weapon selection number 1,2,3,4 and 5 to any other keys. It just comes up with UNASSIGNED when you attempt to update the field with the requested key.

Has anyone else had issues similar to this and if not could some people please test out their keyboard settings to see if its just me that is having these issues or if its the way CA has been compiled.

As you can understand, it's a little annoying when playing like this as when changing weapons you have two equally bad options; either move your hand from the standard IKJL moving position over to the weapon select buttons 12345, or take your hand off the mouse and press 12345 that way. Both are fairly awkward and annoying.

Thanks for any positive feedback and/or help.

Rad.

Werbung:

Miran_Eitan

most of the left handers I know use WASD...or ESDF [more common]

There's a topic around here somewhere for going into the User.int file of CA and changing around your keyboard bindings.

Main issue with that is if you login to a different account I think they get reset.

RadionUK

Not sure what you mean about the .init file.

Also, i dont wanna be getting reset any time soon so will probably just leave it unless theres a safe way to do it?

Rad.

MagicOPromotion

CA Keyboard Issues

This has only occurred recently, my keyboard will mix up in game, for example:

I will keep running forward and not stop, even when I am completely hands off the keyboard. My strafe and shoot buttons mix up and I cannot even navigate unless I restart the game, however the mix-up keeps occurring :/

This a known error? tried to verify game cache too.

Werbung: