CA Sniper fail-hits?

Jordan B

What does it's "Working or non-working" have to do with whether or not it's small ?

I'm simply stating that the headbox is small compared to other games.

Werbung:

rocktrns

yeah it happens to me as well. Nexn gifted me a sniper and I shoot somone and aim at them and then BANG nothing happened.

ChocoMonsta

...Well, the L96 is notorious for it's 1-hit kill.
But, it's accuracy is whack.
I think they nerfed the L96, so that you have to be standing COMPLETELY still for it to be accurate.

KLeeTus

i gave up on the l9. I had the same problem and it was so frusturating setting my crosshairs on a person, firing, and nothing happening. I don't have this problem with the SR-25 though, but I miss the 1 shot kill

Taurondir

Ive done damage testing with the L96A1 and acted as a stationary target to measure exact damage from shots. The person put the reticle in the middle of the chest, exactly at 50m (rangescoped) no keyboard keys touched other then fire button (on a key) and 1 in 5 shots caused no damage or damage "reflex" in the target (me). It was like the shot never registered as being fired on the server.

Werbung:

BobPwnsNoobs

It's most likely the L96's accuracy , not you.
Cause I've pretty well gotten the cross on the head , and shoot ... but apparently the bullet went right past his face , rather than directly onto it.

The M24's bolt action 100% accuracy , is the perfect sniper for headshots. Not the best for direct kills w/out headshots though.