Caitlin

Werbung:

Pinkers

Cait..i was reading about your college issues...girl im in the same boat you are..college is sooo much fucking money..i got accepted to a school..almost 32,000 a year (with room and board) and they gave me a 6,500 and it still didnt help. FASFA can kiss my ass...they said ur too rich...which isnt that true but...plus all the poor ghetto people where i live are too busy shooting and stabbing each other..thats their live plans. i say..we start a college for the people who are well off... :D :D

RaNcid

lmao, Miho.

I think an unsubsidized Stafford loan and a subsidized one via Sallie Mae should cover each year of college. When I enrolled in iTT is was 32,000ish a year for 4 years and payments didn't start until after I finished school. Just letting you that it's something to look at, cait.

caitlin

RaNcid said:
lmao, Miho.

I think an unsubsidized Stafford loan and a subsidized one via Sallie Mae should cover each year of college. When I enrolled in iTT is was 32,000ish a year for 4 years and payments didn't start until after I finished school. Just letting you that it's something to look at, cait.

i actually tried that
and didn't get approved
:(
poor me

EMA

RaNcid said:
lWhen I enrolled in iTT is was 32,000ish a year for 4 years and payments didn't start until after I finished school. Just letting you that it's something to look at, cait.

Yeah they told me about that...what was it like 6 months after you got outta school they started billling you? Patrick is in his 3rd quarter now and he says it's insane. gl w/it cait

Gunny

Ladies, I have a 20 y/o daughter who refused to apply for loans or grants so she's paying her way to college; community for now but UNC next year, does not have any kind of sociallife (good for me) since she's always at work or school... good luck to you girls and never give up on school :lol: :shock:
And Cait as always your voice makes my day... :roll:

SamSeed

Pinkers said:
Cait..i was reading about your college issues...girl im in the same boat you are..college is sooo much fucking money..i got accepted to a school..almost 32,000 a year (with room and board) and they gave me a 6,500 and it still didnt help. FASFA can kiss my ass...they said ur too rich...which isnt that true but...plus all the poor ghetto people where i live are too busy shooting and stabbing each other..thats their live plans. i say..we start a college for the people who are well off... :D :D

Umm... Please tell me you were kidding about the "poor ghetto" people..

Cait,

Stop playing sooo much ( a little is ok) CT and study and maybe you can get a scholarship. If your studying is as good as your playing you should get a full ride in college.

Take a course where you may be able to help ghetto people get an education, to keep them off the streets. I know that may take an act of God but we can hope. Just my short opinion 8)

TG

SamSeed

I must have been lucky.. I was one of those "poor ghetto" kids who ran the streets even during college.. I think i turned out ok...

Funny.. Im still ghetto.. hhahaha

Werbung: