Can you play an instrument?

D Elite 1

I have played piano for about 5 years. I tought myself Guitar. I own a Les Paul at the moment. I also play my voice box a lot, or as all you might know as singing.

Werbung:

Miran_Eitan

Piano twelve years [registered as 4 for nationals as I'm a slacker], guitar for two, bass for one, vocals for god knows how long...

I knew how to play the drums at one point, but that skill has left me. I can fake the harmonica!

I was the lead in a band at one point, so I multitasked out for acoustic and electric guitars along with the bass.

I currently play a 12 string Seagull Acoustic/Electric. It's the love of my life. My preciouuuuuusss.

Jankins

Piano, guitar, bass, and drums. Other than drums the first three may as well be the same instrument. Thanks mom and dad for the weekly lessons when I was a tot. Chicks dig it.

spuznick242

i use to take guitar lessons and i play occasionally now and i use to take drum lessons to and i use to be really good tat drums but i had to sell my drum set when i moved so i dont play drums any more but guitar i play almost every other day or so...

RedEco

I play a alto saxaphone (or saxophone w/e) played fora couple years but recently i havent practiced at all so i ave no clue how well i play it now lol. In the marching band (im also on the track team so no band jokes).

also i have been playing bass since october im getting better. and to top that i used to take keyboard lessons i even have the keyboard in my room but i havent touched it in years and, iv forgot the fingerings.

Werbung: