CAP option

BabyJa

Hey I was thinking that we should be able to create a person on this game because the characters on the game look very plain and like every one else it would also help alot with clans and etc... it would be very fun 2 and maybe charge a 1 time fee for a whole a person instead of paying 5.00 a month for a character that will be gone in 30 days because im not on every day i have school and i can hardly use my character i usually be on friday,saturday and maybe sunday so if u can make a person that would be great :p

Werbung:

Love

Won't happen, simply because character doesn't effect gameplay.
You could look like a hippo and it wouldn't effect gameplay.

-DeaFen0-

Well, technically you can trick out your character to your liking. You got masks, vests, camo, helmets, gloves and goggles (I think- I could be confused with SOCOM Confrontation), and your weapons themselves. So you can't alter faces and weight/height. Since when is that a big deal?

Love

Well, technically you can trick out your character to your liking. You got masks, vests, camo, helmets, gloves and goggles (I think- I could be confused with SOCOM Confrontation), and your weapons themselves. So you can't alter faces and weight/height. Since when is that a big deal?

Exactly, this isn't a beauty pageant.

Werbung: