Carnival

Raiju

February, eve of carnival!

Much music, joy, girls and drinks! This thread is about how is the carnival in your country and what do you like most in it

Though the real carnival has not yet begun here, there is a kind of "pre-carnival" that is pretty fun either!

So, what your carnival has of special?

Werbung:

Fladian

Carnival lives here for little kids of elementery. During last class, even they don't like it that much anymore. To be honest, I don't even know when it is 'carnival.'

Even the 'carnaval' hit arrived in the Top 40 a few months late out here last year.

Kem Rixen

Where I live it snows until May or so, the carnivals come during June-October. Carnivals are mainly for elementary school kids.

Benx_X

ive never seen a proper carnival in real life at all, only on TV ive seen carnivals, besides we dont have them around here...

Raiju

oh my...europe and USA dont know what they are losing....

*Italia has a pretty average carnival, altough tis not compared to mexican, nor the south americans

Fladian

I'm not sure where carnivals lives mostly. I only know it as a little kids kid of holiday. I ignore it, just like most other holidays.

ragingspeedhorn

The only real carnival I know is that big Brasilian one where they run around half naked in weird clothes with lots of feathers and dance to some weird music...

Werbung: