Cats or dogs what do you prefer? (Poll)

Cats or dogs what do you prefer?

• Total voters

Sajid Ali

If you ask me, then my answer would be Cats, i am more into cats than dogs, it's not like i don't like dogs, i also like them but i love cats because they are so cute and cuddly :)
What about you guys?
What do you all prefer? ;)

Werbung:

Mr. E

I like neither. I can take either or. I would love to have a cat as a pet much as I would love to have a dog.

lilc800

I like dogs more then cats! Dogs are man's best friends and cats try to control our minds lol

But no I like dogs They are more active and I am a active person

I would prefer a dog because you can't really do much with a cat, all they do is eat and roam around your neighborhood , witha dog you can teach it and play with it

Kate23

It certainly depends on the cat. Some are really playful and love games and toys. One of my cats will fetch, we didn't even have to teach him, he just did it. And he will jump really high and do half flips in the air for napkin rings covered in yarn or black plastic spoons, lol. Hermione, my new 5 month old kitten who turned up in my yard pitifully skinny, will play all sorts of games.

I don't really agree with outdoor cats. Its too dangerous for them, especially to roam the whole neighborhood. And indoor cats are generally more bonded with their owners, and the owner to the cat, because you would spend more time with indoor cats.

daventodd123

Cats are good for = Cute, playful, and cuddly.
Dogs are good for = Energetic, protects their master, playful

Ha i know that isnt a very good list but it came off the top of my head.

rocktrns

I'm more of a dog person. I have a dog,but when cats are kittens they are cute,but dogs have more personalities than cats in my opinion.

Super Six 4

Dog-I have a golden retriever and he has such a personality. Hard not to like. He's so happy to see people and us, after we come back from being out of the house.

Werbung: