Channels..

K_x

Does anyone have Photo Channel 1.1 yet? I have a JP Wii that has it but i'm not sure if its been released in EU yet...

Werbung:

dogod

K_x said:
Does anyone have Photo Channel 1.1 yet? I have a JP Wii that has it but i'm not sure if its been released in EU yet...

i think it does i saw it in the shopping channel for free

Sousanator

I downloaded it. The only difference is that you can replace the icon of it with any pic you want. It also has no mp3 support anymore, but AAC has been added. I don't use either on the wii, so I don't really care too much for it.

K_x

Sousanator said:
I downloaded it. The only difference is that you can replace the icon of it with any pic you want. It also has no mp3 support anymore, but AAC has been added. I don't use either on the wii, so I don't really care too much for it.
Yeah, theres not much of a difference in it :

Sousanator

Dana~Banana said:
Lord of Bacon said:
i wish there where more channles for the Wii like a media center and stuff

Everybodys Nintendo channel i belive its called is a media center.
Its not a true media center. Its just like the Wii Shop Channel except just for demos and DS connectivity.

S

sushicide

Everybodys Nintendo Channel? what's that? The only channels I know they exist to now are
.Game Disc Channel
.Mii Channel
.Photo Channel
.Wii Shop Channel
.Forecast Channel
.News Channel
.Internet Channel (Downloadable with 500 wii points)
.Check Mii Out Channel (Downloadable for free)
.Everybody Votes Channel (Downloadable for free)

Wouldn't you be mistaken for this Everybody Votes Channel?
(Or maybe is it an Europe only Channel?)

Sousanator

Everyones Nintendo channel is only available in Japan at the moment (unless you have a Japanese Wii). It is a channel where you can see videos, previews, demos, and have DS connectivity.

Dana~Banana

Sousanator said:
Everyones Nintendo channel is only available in Japan at the moment (unless you have a Japanese Wii). It is a channel where you can see videos, previews, demos, and have DS connectivity.

YOu can get DEMOS in everybodys nintendo channel? i thought it was just A bunch of videos and product information

Werbung: