Chat channel (Please read)

Danny

A Chat Channel.. :O
You mean like Xbox has Windows Live Messanger sort of thing?
I don't know... Sorry for not contributing :( But it would be O.K.. waste of memory though

Werbung:

sharp141

they could add an online/offline feature for your wii message board, if they are online you can have live chat like msn.

the online feature would be good for online games aswell, (mario strikers, etc)

Jesusdragon737

Nintendo doesn't want any parents mad about parents complaining about people saying things to their kids. This is why there are no headsets or any typing to each other in-game. I agree, I would like this feature, but Nintendo most likely isn't going to do it. Also, out of game, you can message the friends you have on your wii, which is kinda like chatting.

sharp141

but chatting live like msn with your friends would be quite good

if you dont want your kids talking to people they dont know, then supervise them

Phillysoul11

i agree sharp :)
if nintendo would only make the games headset compatible im sure some 3rd party would do the dirty work and make some kinda headset lol
they would make loads of $$

Gdog

well, at first I was thinking of this, but then I thought, but why on earth would I won't to talk with a bunch of random people? All my friends have real chat systems like Aim...

Werbung:

Jesusdragon737

Gdog said:
well, at first I was thinking of this, but then I thought, but why on earth would I won't to talk with a bunch of random people? All my friends have real chat systems like Aim...

Yeah, it would be stupid just to have the chat channel by itself, but I think most the people are hoping that if it does get created, it will "flow" over to games too. Like so you can chat with people while playing them online in a game.