Cheapest Places to Buy Games

beano

RE: Best Places to Buy Games

sharp141 - my point was that Americans have to add tax onto the prices they see in shops so I'm guessing the prices they quote are before tax whereas the ones I'm quoting include tax so to compare properly they'd have to look at US prices after tax.

gunners, I used froogle (and dealtime.co.uk) a bit but it's a bit pants really. Great idea, bad implementation. The best way is just to have a list of shops you know that sell the sort of product you're looking for and go to them all.

Werbung:

beerbert

the tesco jersey link just takes u to the homepage wheres the link for crossbow training to take u to the actual item page on tesco jersey?
and lol its so funny with u americans trying to work out pounds lol hehe

beano

Sorry Beerbert, they're sold out now. I ordered one and they've told me they don't expect to ship it until 7th December. Fortunately it's a Xmas present for my wee bro so it'll be fine for me. If I come across another good price I'll post it, though feel free to add any you find and I'll edit the OP.

beano

OK, added a set of 4 rechargeable AA batteries with charger, 2 AAA batteries and carry-case for £11.49.
Amazon link

(This was based on another thread where someone asked me where I got my 2 batteries for £3.50, but that was a half-price offer which had ended.)

beano

I try.

The only way people ever cut their prices is when they realise people won't pay the high prices. I'm a consumer champion! :LOL:

Sousanator

Wow, a cheap UK price is about the same as a regular priced item in the USA. I feel sorry for you guys. I thought I was getting ripped of living in Canada.

Werbung: