Christmas Cock

ChristmasCock

Hello, my name is Justin Smith. I was born on July 23, 1975, in Erba, Italy inside a small cotton mill. I moved to new york with my wife Linda a few years ago in search of a better life. I work at a paint company known as Schwabels where I experiment with paint chemicals to perhaps discover new unknown colors. I have many hobbies that I enjoy doing. Some include gardening, put-put golf, and occasionaly playing counter-strike. One might say, why such an atrocious name? Well, one night my wife Linda and I decided to go book shopping. The first book to catch my eye was Cock-a-Doodle Christmas. Needless to say, the catchy book cover and name was too good to pass by. The story has inspired me in more ways than possible. Christmas Cock is a loyal, humble, yet soft-spoken hero. I hope this clears any confusion with my name.

cockedc-sobkw.jpg

Werbung:

Dirty

I knew the name was for a good heartfull and mindfull reason such as that!

The reason that we welcome you, you fine example of person you!

Werbung:

Ninja Spiral

NickPapageorgio said:
I still feel that Easter Vagina would have been more witty...but welcome none the less. ;)

Took the words right outta my mouth. :D Interesting story, how long did it take you to make that up? can we get a caitlin style linsence post???