Christmas Cock

imported_SuXoR

^^^

translation:

"I am in love with dilla right now. we have a good relationship, but if for some reason things go sour, i will be sure to get with you. you seem like a nice boy"

Werbung:

WoRm5406

Shadoutsu said:
i've learned one thing: If you feel the need to lie to gain friends and a place to stay, than go to hell. Cause when you lie there ur best friends with the ass end of Satan. I hate liers and ur at the top of my shit list buddy. Its all a game for us, but when you step up to the plate and serve ur best(lying through ur teeth) then you'd best step up to ur feeble minded excuse for a petty informational reason to LIE!

Very true shadow....

I wish others thoguht this also!!

ChristmasCock

Shadoutsu said:
i've learned one thing: If you feel the need to lie to gain friends and a place to stay, than go to hell. Cause when you lie there ur best friends with the ass end of Satan. I hate liers and ur at the top of my shit list buddy. Its all a game for us, but when you step up to the plate and serve ur best(lying through ur teeth) then you'd best step up to ur feeble minded excuse for a petty informational reason to LIE!

Christ! A very wise point my friend. And a fair lesson I have learned. Such a fool I am, indeed. There seems no other thing to do than to beg for forgivness and weep. I have let you down master Shadoutsu, but more improtantly lost a possible friend. I beg of you as I kneel before you... take me! Take me under you wing and train me to be a fine master of the dark arts like yourself! Teach me the ways of the cutting blades and we shall one day rule the world! Well... I await you reply.

--Rimwrecker

Wow man. There ARE other servers out there, you know? And you CAN go back to 1.6...despite the fact that the guns look like toys it's essentially the same.

And, the whole thing about him being "Ex-CAL-I" is a hoax, Swab. He just made it up for fun, back before he was banned for whatever reason.

Dirty

TonyMontana135420 said:
this is like the controversy forums!!!! every section has some controversy!!! it's like a smorgsborg of lies and deciept and...AND...I CAN'T CONTAIN MYSELF!!!!

lol :lol:

Werbung:

ChristmasCock

While were on the subject of Canada, I thought I'd enlighten you with some fun facts....

It is ILLEGAL to own a GUN in Canada! However, you are REQUIRED to own a SNOWMOBILE and a HAT WITH WOOLY EARFLAPS under PAIN of DEATH!

In both AMERICA and CANADA, a "bus" is a cheap form of public transport. However, in CANADA, it is also used to transport HORDES OF RABID BABOONS to the SLAUGHTERHOUSE to make POUTINE! Make sure you know which bus is which before boarding!

CANADIANS don't have a PRESIDENT! They have a "PRIME RIB"!

In CANADA, the capitol is called "Ottawa" because "Washington DC" was already taken!

There's a city in SASKATCHEWAN named MOOSE JAW! Do you believe that shit? What's up with that anyway??

When in Montreal, make friends by asking every passerby "Hey, Frenchy, where's the Eiffel Tower?"

Canadians do NOT pronounce "About" as if it were "Aboot"! In fact, the Canadian language DOES NOT HAVE THE WORD "ABOUT"! If a CANADIAN says "aboot," he probably means "a large shoe."

It is ILLEGAL in Canada to use the letter "O" without putting a "U" after it! (As in "Colour" or "Poutine" or "Filthy Whoure")

If you want to get the full attention of a waiter in MONTREAL, it's customary to speak in their native GERMAN and yell "Hey garcon whose tete is made of MERDE!" and throw a FORK at him. DO NOT THROW A SPOON--this is considered an insult!.

If a Canadian complains about AMERICA, scream "Margaret Trudeau was a SLUT!" and smile triumphantly at his baffled silence.

TORONTO is really in MICHIGAN!

In an average month, a CANADIAN makes TEN TIMES what the average AMERICAN makes! However, they are paid in CANADIAN BEAVER PELTS, so in real terms they actually make LESS than their own BEAVERS do!

In QUEBEC, where they speak GERMAN, "lycanthropes" are called "Loup Garoooooooooo!!" after the howling noise made by WOLFMEN! (or, as the Germans say, "L'Homme du Frommage")

In the wind-swept Atlantic Territories of the Atlantic, the dreaded lycanthropes are not wolves but the vicious FISH-MEN of NEWFOUNDLAND. In the cold light of the full moon, they turn into VICIOUS FISH, which just sort of flop around on the pier & die.

Most CANADIANS are FRIENDLY and PLEASANT to SPEAK WITH.