clan battles wanted in austraila

cptlick

first of all is there any WGL or anything like that for Australia times?

about the older gamers

The Older Gamers is a over 25yr worldwide gaming community based in Australia. Currently we have4 clans running in Combat Arms .

We are looking for Combat Arms clans to scrim / clan battle with our gaming community which currently exceeds 30,000 members.

If you're interested, please visit our website at www.theoldergamers.com

and post a msg in the contact tog forum

Werbung:

Bostro

I dont beleive there is anything based for you on your time. I do know a clan that is based in Australia if your looking for other legit clans w/ same time schedule. I will give them ur site and have them stop by.

I would love to try to set-up some scrims with you guys. Were based in the US but have members on all hours of the day.

fallofenosis

Yes Ninja you're eligible! And thanks for the kind words about TOG! If any of you are clanless feel free to come to the website lick talked about signup!

We currently have over 35,000 active members and around 30 different divisions.

Five seperate clans in CA with 80 some members. Three Aussie clans, and two are USA/NA clans, of which one of them (TOG Ithas) I am the squad leader.

We DO NOT have a KDR requirement, just an age req. TOG is for mature gamers who like to have fun and play legit. If you're 25 or older, swing by and signup!

PS: If you'd just like to game with us you can always find us in Aquia 10 if we are on in numbers. Room will be called TOG.

cptlick

I dont beleive there is anything based for you on your time. I do know a clan that is based in Australia if your looking for other legit clans w/ same time schedule. I will give them ur site and have them stop by.

I would love to try to set-up some scrims with you guys. Were based in the US but have members on all hours of the day.

we have 5 squads in game 2 are made up of guys from the U.S.A so drop us a line at the website and they will give you a reply a.s.a.p

Werbung: