Cloverfield [MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS]

Matt

Just come back from watching Cloverfield, and I've got to say it's one of the best films I have ever seen!

It beats AVP and I thought I'd never ever say that.. ever :p

Anyone else seen it?

Werbung:

metroidprime3rules

I totally agree with you this movie was so realistic and cool with that video camera. Remember that scene in the street where the army and their tanks are shooting the monster? Best scene in the movie :D Cloverfield Part 2 is confirmed.

BTW the monster didn't die

Matt

Wheres the link to the part 2? Ive been looking but cant find anything..

That scene was amazing yes! - I honestly jumped out of my seat when it first started to get going. Wasnt expecting anything of the sort then a loud noise!

I loved it.

Sousanator

I liked it, but my roommates who watched it with me didn't like it that much. But I thought they did a good job of keeping it realistic, and I actually enjoyed the camera style.

What I don't like is the supposedly back story of cloverfield which is really cheesy.

metroidprime3rules

i dont really know of any of this back story. Anyone care to shed some light on this?

You know at the end of the movie when Rob and his Girlfriend are on the Ferris Wheel? Well when they turn their camera towards the beach you can see a satelite fall into the ocean on the top right of the screen(It's Small but noticable) The satelite supposedly wakes up the monster from the ocean.

Sousanator

It has something to do with Slusho (a slushy / company), which is dumped in the water, which overtime creates the monster. There was a good site that explained everything, but I couldn't find it anymore.

Matt

You know at the end of the movie when Rob and his Girlfriend are on the Ferris Wheel? Well when they turn their camera towards the beach you can see a satelite fall into the ocean on the top right of the screen(It's Small but noticable) The satelite supposedly wakes up the monster from the ocean.

I never noticed that :( - I'll have to go watch it again. :p

Werbung: