Coke or Pepsi?

Ken in the bubble

This is a classic debate/topic. I honestly prefer Dr. Pepper but regular coke does fine. And I totally made this thread because I was bored and to see how many of you like which.

Discuss sodas... (Mainly Coke products v Pepsi products) :wink:

Werbung:

Mavus

I prefer not to drink these products very frequently but I'll have to say Pepsi.

I don't get them on a regular basis :cry: but I like Pepsi better... The only pain is if I ever go to Subway (which I do a bit) I won't drink coke so I just have water... But if I go to KFC (rarely do I do that) I get my pepsi's! :eek:k:

Ken in the bubble

I prefer not to drink these products very frequently but I'll have to say Pepsi.

Meh, I drink them almost everyday. But I also drink more water and milk (mainly chocolate :p) than I ever will.. Plus I'm pretty active except for some days like today were i was bored out of my mind a bit too active on the only 3 forums i go to along with joining 2...

Fladian

I don't get them on a regular basis :cry: but I like Pepsi better... The only pain is if I ever go to Subway (which I do a bit) I won't drink coke so I just have water... But if I go to KFC (rarely do I do that) I get my pepsi's! :eek:k:

Oh, come to think of it... I've personally never been to Subway before (though a friend and I are intending to go there some time soon) so I can't say much of it there, but last time I went to KFC (that was quite a... uh... strange day) I remember taking a coke, despite that I don't like it at all.

Meh, I drink them almost everyday. But I also drink more water and milk (mainly chocolate :p) than I ever will..

Water and milk? Bleh... milk is disgusting. But yes, I do tend to drink water much and its variations (thea, as example).

Coke. To quote my cousin, 'You leave a bottle of coke open for 10 days it'll taste like pepsi.'

That reminds me of English class a while ago. Our teacher was trying to point out that you can't count a fluid. The example she used was a very bad one though. "You can't count milk," she said as an explanation towards the entire class where I replied with: "That's wrong. You can count milk." Several classmates looked a bit strange at me and I got the typical sarcastic reaction from my teacher.
"Oh, and how would you do that?"
"Ever kept a bottle of milk open for three months? I bet you can count it then."
The result was a nice laugh from my class and yet another scolding from my teacher... ahhh... you get used to it.

Mavus

OMG You have never been to subway? I have it every weekend, I have a healthy meal :). I would eat it every night and it's healthy! Yay.

Fladian

My brother went there somewhat often in the past, but it is quite expensive. Not to mention that a few meters next to it is Burger King and a few minutes walk from there is a McDonalds. And I am kind of addicted to a sandwich at the station, which is a ten minutes walk from there. Once a week I go with a friend, Wim, there to 'score a sandwich.' Man! Those things are good. =P

The only Subway I know to find here is located at a somewhat akward position.

Mavus

Traitor! Stupid Undead, you can't eat anything healthy... if it's takeaway it has to be greasy and bad for you right Undead?

Maximilianx

i prefer to do coke, with some doctor pepper.

i fcking love soda. and i fucking love cocaine.

so my answer is..fuck pepsi. do blow.

oooh and mavus, try not to talk about americans as a whole? "silly americans cant eat anything healthy" has to be the most ridiculous remark ive ever read in this entire forum..i just lost all respect for you.. and btw, subway isnt that healthy. i personally hate subway.

there is this restaraunt called subs of USA(no joke) its local, now they make good subs. the avogobble is a turkey and avocado sub with all this other stuff that makes me druel on it. anyway.....

Ken in the bubble

Ok... Lets Try and get back on topic (Coke Products v. Pepsi Products) And forget subway, lol. (Arbys FOR THE WIN!) And yes, Mavus... Please.. Just keep your stereotypes to yourself.

Werbung:

Fladian

i fcking love soda. and i fucking love cocaine.

so my answer is..fuck pepsi. do blow.
Shall we keep it to normal English?

and btw, subway isnt that healthy. i personally hate subway.
Now you are doing something wrong yourself. First saying Mavus shouldn't judge Americans as a whole, and then judging Subway the same way. ;) Depends a bit on what you buy/order/take, actually. The local snackbar out here isn't very healthy either, but if I'd only buy sandwiches with cheese or so, then it would be healthy for me.