Coke or Pepsi?

Werbung:

Fladian

Ah, alright. Thanks for that piece of information, didn't know that. Somehow it suddenly feels pleasant knowing that my father can't have sugar. =P On the other hand, considering our bad relationship, it disappoints me a bit. Or maybe it's a bit cruel. =P

"Do you want coffee in your sugar?" - the movie: The Fly

Ken in the bubble

splenda is immitation sugar http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sucralose it doesnt say anything about it in there but supposedly in california a few hundred people died from it being kept over 80 degrees farenheit

A few hundred?! Howly s**t... Pardon the cuss word but that worries me. :/ Especially with that many people. Screw any sweetener or immitation suger now. :whatthe: I'll do what you do and stick with fruit. :)

Viper

squish at high temperatures everything changes forms and has a different effect on the human body its called CHEMISTRY!!!and biology but i really dislike that
also i enjoy tea and have it often since im from an english family and well thats kinda our things lol

Undead_Lives

Chemistry rules, biology drools :p

Hm...punch. That's good stuff, when made right. I hate sour punch though, you take one glass and you're parched but you can't drink >.>

Mavus

Back on topic guys. Or go make a new topic about "Drinks and Chemistry and Biology"...

Anyway I still haven't been drinkin' either Pepsi or Coke, water is fine with me for now.

Lunatechnic

to be honest wit ya, i prefer my good old coke cola! cant get away from it, i have a strange sypmtom, that if i havnt had even a mouthful after 1 hr i go all screwed up in the head, is that like an addiction spymtom?

Werbung:

Fladian

No, that just means that your body dehydrates very quickly. I, as example, can go for a full day (reasonable temprature) with only one glass of water - which wouldn't be a first. While a friend of mine drinks three cans of choco every hour because he really is thirsty (Though choco never really satisfies my thirst).