Coke or Pepsi?

Mavus

Would this friend be "Mr.Coffee"? Or "Death's Advocate" by any chance.

The only thing I've drink today is a glass of coffee and a bottle of water, I'll probably have more water as the day goes it's only 6:55am.

Werbung:

Viper

i think today ive only had hmm let me see...1 bottle of pepsi,1 bottle of water,1 can of sprite,and im drinking a deit caffine free coke right now so ya o and many glasses of milk and lemon water in around and between

Fladian

Would this friend be "Mr.Coffee"? Or "Death's Advocate" by any chance.
No, so far I've only seen him drinking coffee and rarely a coke (and oh, how I love his cursing after that coke =P). The person I referred to was my best school-friend last year, and one of my best school-friends this year until he quit school (and two others took his place in terms of friendship).
I still have a hard time to understand how in the world he managed to drink three of those cans an hour and didn't go broke; I mean, he only had one job (waiter in a restaraunt, I'm not sure where he works nowadays, I heard he quit about half a year ago) and he also had to pay the school for attending to it - which really isn't cheap. Not to mention that he lives on his own, so he has to pay for his own groceries and stuff. Three cans an hour (with some off days) with about three hours a day... ouch.

So far I only got two glasses of water and getting my third one as we speak and preparing myself for bed. Long (and annoying) day tomorrow... maybe I should just take a day off... again.

"Maybe my friends have a bad influence over me." - Me
"You dare?" - Preety, a friend.

Squishy-1

i have gone 3 days without drinking and thats my record, in that same stretch i was force fed 4 days after i took a drink
my eardrums were ruptered so i had to take some pills and once i used them all my body went into a very deep week long sleep

Fladian

i have gone 3 days without drinking and thats my record,
I'm pretty sure that's impossible, Squishy, unless living in an extreme enviroment.

I never wanted to fast/dehydrate myself so I generally have a few glasses of water a day and I'm good.
Well, I could agree here, but I'm just too lazy to walk downstairs to get myself something to drink. Especially when I'm in the middle of something. The water at school tastes terrible and the drinks you can buy are too expensive for me.

Mavus

The longest anyone has ever survived without water (I don't know the exact number) but it would be up to as much as 5, because our body is so much liquid we could just use the liquid up, of course it isn't healthy but it could probably be done.

Squishy-1

actually i havent drank normal water in about a month, mainly its been diet soda and milk, but mavus that is wrong as on a discovery tv show i believe survivor man he talked about a man who was in a desert and drank his own pee (which is very unhealthy and dehydrates you more than anything) yet survived because of his reason to live, which was he had been going through a divorce and didnt want his wife to get everything... but anyway it is very possible to go 3 days, especcially when you are not moving at all, but maybe i was woken up and told to drink but nothing that i can remember

Viper

now squishy why th hell would you go and not drink anything?i know that most of us here are to lazy to get to the fridge but you may as well make a stop by it on the way to the bathroom or something like how stupid can you be?(no offense meant jus saying)

Mavus

Squishy... Drugged? WHAT HAS THE WORLD COME TO!? One of our artisté have been poisoned... Are you all better now. I had my first pepsi in a week today, boy it was nice.

Werbung:

Fladian

actually i havent drank normal water in about a month, mainly its been diet soda and milk, but mavus that is wrong as on a discovery tv show i believe survivor man he talked about a man who was in a desert and drank his own pee (which is very unhealthy and dehydrates you more than anything) yet survived because of his reason to live, which was he had been going through a divorce and didnt want his wife to get everything... but anyway it is very possible to go 3 days, especcially when you are not moving at all, but maybe i was woken up and told to drink but nothing that i can remember

True, in most. But as I said, that's an extreme situation and hardly possible to compare to the daily life of just a regular person.