Combat Arms Anti Cheat

slicer800

Combat Arms was such a good game b/c there were so little hacks but recently there are to many hackers and glitchers like today i played about 6-7 games and 3-4 games there was some one glitching on my team, there team it's insane. And i saw this guy who head shoted every kill and he got like 60+ kills which there is a hack with no recoil and auto head shot. There are too many hacks i'm not complaining but i just wanted to say nexon needs to fix this.:( But it's still a awsome game (when there is no hackers/glitchers.):)

Werbung:

jklp44

Punkbuster blows. they use it onw WArrock and Warrock is full of hackers. doesnt work. i hope they can just do an omega clean up and fix all the problems. they would get ,=more people on their game if there were less problems.

Zer0_Bern

and if you look at the version of PB that is being used on WarRock you'd understand why there are a ton of hackers on it... it's an ancient version of PB... look at America's Army there are no hacks out for that game at all thanks to PB

Love

PB sucks.
WarRock has it, and there's >9000 hackers.
It's rate to be in a game without a hacker, they're most likely to be in CQC/Urban Ops (Middle sized maps.)

PB is quite easy to bypass.
I haven't seen many hackers within Combat Arms though.

Love

I'm going to sound like a Newb but how can you tell that a person is a hacker or not?

They have abilities you cannot do, such as unlimited SP, ammo, health, etc.
They can fly or "super jump."
They can be invisible, though it may just be lag, so that isn't much help.
They will have unreleased/weapons they need a requirement for, when they aren't that level.

They can do pretty much what you can't.
If you have anymore questions, feel free to ask. :p

Zer0_Bern

Love, you're an idiot if you think PB is easily bypassed... WarRock is a horrible game to even consider to be a good excuse not to use PB... one thing you need to realize is how hacks work, with a shitty game engine you will have a ton of hacks no anti-cheat software can fix... which is why warrock is so bad with hackers... take a look at other games PB protects like America's Army, you won't see a hacker in that game for months on end.. and if you think that Combat Arms doesn't have hacks or not a lot of hackers, you need to look at the user abuse forums on nexon's CA site

Love

Love, you're an idiot if you think PB is easily bypassed... WarRock is a horrible game to even consider to be a good excuse not to use PB... one thing you need to realize is how hacks work, with a shitty game engine you will have a ton of hacks no anti-cheat software can fix... which is why warrock is so bad with hackers... take a look at other games PB protects like America's Army, you won't see a hacker in that game for months on end.. and if you think that Combat Arms doesn't have hacks or not a lot of hackers, you need to look at the user abuse forums on nexon's CA site

Indeed, I am quite an idiot.
You caught me posting without thinking,
I never played AA, so I wouldn't know.
I didn't say Combat Arms doesn't have hacks, or a lot of hackers.
I said I haven't seen many hackers within it.
Probably 2-3 in about two months.
Which isn't so much.

Love

yh combat arms doesnt have too many hackers but on the other hand warrock is full of them...

Common assumption, right?
Then again, CA isn't as big as WR.
Though I find that the anti-cheat CA has to be fine, gets the job somewhat done.
Seen a hacker yesterday though. :/

Lamentingsun

I dont know about you guys, but Im finding extraordinary happenings lately. Ever since the hacking outbreak before the recent patch, the readiness for some legit players to point at hackers has sharpened. Im no exception. I look at everyone's kdr before I play them just to see what Im up against. If theyre low, I dont expect much. But when I play these guys, somehow they kill me before I even have time to react to their presence.

Ive been playing CA since closed beta, I know a hacker when I see one. Im not saying Im the best, but my experience does have an edge.

The other thing that pisses me off is how these hackers think that theyre doing nothing wrong. That theyre so pro by hacking. That just pisses me off. Why cant people learn to play the right way, succeed fairly? Im clueless...

Oh btw, at its highest, my kdr was 1.97...

Love

I dont know about you guys, but Im finding extraordinary happenings lately. Ever since the hacking outbreak before the recent patch, the readiness for some legit players to point at hackers has sharpened. Im no exception. I look at everyone's kdr before I play them just to see what Im up against. If theyre low, I dont expect much. But when I play these guys, somehow they kill me before I even have time to react to their presence.

Ive been playing CA since closed beta, I know a hacker when I see one. Im not saying Im the best, but my experience does have an edge.

The other thing that pisses me off is how these hackers think that theyre doing nothing wrong. That theyre so pro by hacking. That just pisses me off. Why cant people learn to play the right way, succeed fairly? Im clueless...

Oh btw, at its highest, my kdr was 1.97...

Highest KDR for me was roughly 9.00 (I sniped, camped, etc.)
I'm a retired CS/WR player, and I've played COD4 quite a lot.

Well, it isn't so hard, most people have tester accounts, and they buy guns, test them out, fool around, yet they can in fact be challenging whilst "just playing."
I in fact am that way.
I rent out guns, such as the Mac10, and people accuse me of hacking.
Not EVERYONE who doesn't seem to be good, can play bad.
You can't accuse someone of being a hacker based on assumption.
There's many possibilities.
Though I understand where you're coming from.

Shaboozie

If you want to find hackers go to an SnD game. I've given up on that play style because so many people have chams. It's my favorite playstyle but I can't have fun getting my - killed everytime I turn a random corner.

Werbung:

Intel

Hacking isn't that big of a deal as everyone puts it. If you get a lucky shot, someone calls you a hacker/noob. Pre-firing does not mean that your hacking at ALL. Some people pre-fire all the time in high populated areas, especially corners. I use chams. :D Doesn't mean I suck at the game because I'm hacking. I got to 1.17 without hacking. But I saw the fun in hacking. If your tired of running into hackers then stop playing the game, it's that easy. Every game will have hacks, no matter what. You can patch every week, but the hacks are going to be there no matter what. There are very skilled coders that can get past any anti-cheat software.