Combat Arms has a new look

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpIkE_JoNzE

dude wtf? nexon is scr*w*ng it all as always....this looks moar liek the other FPS games...this will end being so boring sometime later...

Werbung:

garygofast

Nexon keeps shooting them selfs in the foot .
If something is good they reck it. If something is bad they keep it:cursing:
They have to pull there head out of there :reddy:

spuznick242

Epic fail nexon. Really, they just changed the skins, but did little to nothing about the hackers. Its pathetic really.

rocktrns

So how's CA now. Are there still some hackers around... IDK i haven't played it in a while
The new patch didn't do anything with the hacers.
I was playing Yesterday Gravedigger Elimination,and there was this crazy hacker that I couldn't even move an inch without getting killed.

I'm starting to get use to the new UI was trying to buy a fire nade,and it was so hard to find it,but I'm use to it now,and I'm beginning to like it.

garygofast

I played last nite and I had realy bad lag so I tried my other PC thinking maybe it was that but nooooooooooooooooo still lag
NEXON this is for you:thefinger::reddy::sick::aetsch::rofl:

SpIkE_JoNzE

well, io havent seen so many hackers today, so i could rise my HS% to 51 LOL, and about the skins,its a bit confusing...

Super Six 4

the only good thins was that the new skin is so simple that reduces my lag

wow. I just liked the original interface-Nexon should have either left it or if they absolutely HAD to change it then they should have changed it to look more like a console or pc box FPS.

rocktrns

The Patch for me took a couple of minutes,but it didn't work so I had to reinstall Combat arms 3 times in order for it to work.

Werbung:

garygofast

I didn't play yesterday so I don't no if they fixed or fk up things.
I do no the lag came after the patch.

Status
Not open for further replies.