Combat Arms has a new look

Status
Not open for further replies.

spuznick242

wow. I just liked the original interface-Nexon should have either left it or if they absolutely HAD to change it then they should have changed it to look more like a console or pc box FPS.

IF they had half a brain stem which so far by what they are doing with the game it doesnt appear that they do, they would have game you the option to use the old skin or the new skin, like here on the site, you can use the combat arms skin or the normal skin. But its Nexon so lower you standards by ten notches and you'll only be slightly disapointed.

Werbung:

SpIkE_JoNzE

NOXEN PHEILZ....LETZ LOW3R TEH STAND4RDZ...this is what they don't get LOL...they're just copying everything they see in other FPS...i bet they will make it liek Warrocck...

Super Six 4

IF they had half a brain stem which so far by what they are doing with the game it doesnt appear that they do, they would have game you the option to use the old skin or the new skin, like here on the site, you can use the combat arms skin or the normal skin. But its Nexon so lower you standards by ten notches and you'll only be slightly disapointed.

you can change the interface on here?! How?

rocktrns

Thats a great Idea you should really suggest that too them!

Super Six 4

Thats a great Idea you should really suggest that too them!

thats the other screwed up thing about Nexon-they never have and don't have just a suggestion inbox or SOME way of contacting them about stuff-if they did-this would be a much better game.

SpIkE_JoNzE

liek usually, some people spam the forums with all the things they want to ha ve in CA lol, but its gunna be useless...even when all ppl complains for the same thing LOL

Master_7

Lag has been really bad since patch... at this point, I just play a few games here and there to get my FPS fix, and I'm good...

SpIkE_JoNzE

i used to have no lag with the new patch, but when my DAD put fkin WINDOWS 7 i my well equipped machine, the thing broke down and i have a TERRIBLE LAG, but sort of i can manage to keep makin' headshots liek crazy...but yea...ppl SAYS SEVEN IS GOOD!?1?!?1?!?!

Super Six 4

i used to have no lag with the new patch, but when my DAD put fkin WINDOWS 7 i my well equipped machine, the thing broke down and i have a TERRIBLE LAG, but sort of i can manage to keep makin' headshots liek crazy...but yea...ppl SAYS SEVEN IS GOOD!?1?!?1?!?!

Windows 7 is good but if your computer isn't good enough it will lag EVERYTHING.

spuznick242

you can change the interface on here?! How?

I'm pretty sure you can. After the site updated or maybe it was after walter bought the site it was a differnt skin and I didnt like it so I changed it back to the combat arms forum skin. I dont remember how but I remember there being at least one other skin. And I would suggest it to them but they fail enough that I could make it for them and they would just have to update the game and they wouldnt. Its a failing/dieing game, there is no saving it unless nexon gets their head outa their a$$.

Super Six 4

I'm pretty sure you can. After the site updated or maybe it was after walter bought the site it was a differnt skin and I didnt like it so I changed it back to the combat arms forum skin. I dont remember how but I remember there being at least one other skin. And I would suggest it to them but they fail enough that I could make it for them and they would just have to update the game and they wouldnt. Its a failing/dieing game, there is no saving it unless nexon gets their head outa their a$$.

True, in like a year it's going to be the worlds newest update of Warrock:LOL:

BossMaroni

For the first time in over 3 months, I actually played some Combat Arms last Sunday. Horrible lag. At times, I simply froze up completely for 5 seconds. So yeah, THAT was fun.

As a review of the new interface, I submit the following: "Meh."

I'm not impressed. For lack of a better description, it's too "busy." I hate change. I like the status quo. Since I'm a big fan of Fire Team, I checked out Cabin Fever for the first time. That'll take some getting used to, but it was okay. After that, I played 3 frustrating games of Desert Thunder with a pack of moronic noobs who didn't understand the concept of "no gates."

I never had an issue with the old way of buying things. I'd pop in, buy the rifle I wanted, pop the M16 into the backpack and get back to the room, no problem. If that takes someone longer than 30-40 seonds, they're obviously not old or smart enough to be allowed to use the internet.

With the new interface, it took me 5 minutes to figure out how to equip my M16 to my backpack. It just wasn't popping out for me.

Same with the READY button, to be honest. It's so damn big now, I kept overlooking it. I was looking for a small button on the bottom right of the list of players. That'll just take some getting used to, but it's probaly a good thing.

Overall, it's just a wasteful and useless cosmetic change.

But like a crack whore, I'll keep coming back for my fix.

Werbung:
Status
Not open for further replies.