Combat Arms - Lag Spikes

Master_7

Every since the new patch, CA has ran like crap. Every game, no matter how many or the time of day, I get a continual Lag Spike every 6-10 seconds, the entire game.

I know others are having this issue.

GoFast, since you are in CA, and the closest to the Nexon servers, do you also have these lag spikes... basically the game will freeze for a milli-second, then continue as normal.

It is quite maddening, to be shooting at someone, then it freezes, and throws you off... especially if your sniping...

I am so close to completely quitting... I am sick of it.

I have been playing more and more COD lately... last night I got 2 sentry guns at the same time (one protecting the other) on Karachi Flag A, and i went 20 and 7... I play on PS3 btw... completely different from PC game play, as I feel so slow... but anyway.. who else has lag spikes...

Werbung:

rocktrns

I have been playing CA everyday,and have always had bad lag,but after this patch my lag has gotten better. Part of the reason is because I deleted my hard drive,and reinstalled vista on my hard drive.

garygofast

It depends on how much action is going on in the room
Like a lot of nades going off at the same time
And if some speed haxers come on
Its a verity of things
But for sure sence the last patch the lag has goten worst
Nexon said they were going to fix that but nooooooooooooooooooo
same old s h t

rocktrns

Yes, I usally wait about 5 minutes to get in he game,and now it takes me top 60 seconds.
Also the only map I play is Gravyard-Elimination-3vs3 . Less people=Less LAG

Master_7

Its not your PC, its their overloaded servers and this last crappy patch which added that stupid interface.. instead of fixing more major issues such as... hackers and lag

rocktrns

Yesterday for some reason was really laggy.
I only get lagg in he beginning of the game,but after 2 mins the lagg goes away.

Werbung:

garygofast

I was in tango last nite and there was no lag at all
Then i went to alfa and i got alot of lag plus there was a lot more stuff going on in alfa