Combat Arms Ninja Defuse trailer - Cobraw

Cobraw

This is a trailer to my second montage which is going to be of course.. Ninja Defusing!! This is going to be combat arms first ever ninja defuse montage ever.. So be sure to watch it!

Also subscribe :p! The first commenter on my upcomming montage gets their ign annotated in the Video! Aaaand Share it XD! When i was making this trailer, mostly all my friends said this " whats a ninja defuse?" So share it to everyone you know and tell them this is a ninja defuse :D.

Link - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=

If the above link doesn't work try this one ;) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ax_4znQhWpc

Tell me what you think!

Werbung:

rocktrns

Very cool video Cobraw
I like the part at 1:24 where you sneak behind the guy,and Defuse the bomb.
Perfect music,and editing,your trailer made me suspenseful of what was going to come next.
Keep up the good work!

you spelt coming wrong :D
u sed comming
Well you spelled said,wrong.
Please don't post in this thread if you don't have anything relevant to post about.
You know at least talk about his video,and not his spelling mistake.

Cobraw

Very cool video Cobraw
I like the part at 1:24 where you sneak behind the guy,and Defuse the bomb.
Perfect music,and editing,your trailer made me suspenseful of what was going to come next.
Keep up the good work!

Well you spelled said,wrong.
Please don't post in this thread if you don't have anything relevant to post about.
You know at least talk about his video,and not his spelling mistake.

Aha that made me laugh lol. I seriosuly didn't know i spelled that wrong when i saw that post i was like oh **** then i read your post i started laughing lol.

Thanks guys since everyone likes the last defuse the best ill make my montage more of sneaking behind people and defusing it, i've done it many times but when fraps turns on i start to lag and die lol.

Cobraw

Nice vid.
I watched some of your montages on youtube, their pretty good.
I'll be looking forward for the new one.

Thanks :) The other motnage was my first so i didn't really bother with editing which is fail but after i released it lots of people said i was a hacker first aimbot then chams then no reocil then no spread then opk i was like wtf?

So basically saying im scared of releasing another montage after my ninja defuse motnage because i may get cbl dirty again.

Werbung: