Which is better?

• Warrock

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Combat Arms

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Werbung:

Love

will combat arms gets boring if played too long.. warrock graphics definetly sucks and its boring.. also too many hackers

Actually, if you played a UO/BG map, and have the settings turned to High, the graphics are quite nice.
Better than Combat Arms on different levels.

Purpose-1

I played WarRock.
My IGN is rebdomine/reb/xxxrebxxx (Yes, 3 different names, but one account. They were changed in the order they were put.)

I was level 38 or so, then I quit.
It was boring, not as close to as much fun as Combat Arms is.

The name ought to be changed to HackRock.
Since 2/3 people hack in that game.

I still have it downloaded, and I go to Pargona East (Battle Group) once in awhile.
It's still fun to go to Pargona/Other heli maps,
since more hackers aren't pilots.

I agree. Once I joined a room and everyone exept me was hacking. They turn invisible and unlimited health or so.WarRock needs to patch glitches just like Combat Arms does. WarRock has worse graphics and so much lag. So whoever voted for WarRock has bad taste. Because now, they're is only 1 person who voted for WarRock and like 20 for Combat Arms.

Love

I agree. Once I joined a room and everyone exept me was hacking. They turn invisible and unlimited health or so.WarRock needs to patch glitches just like Combat Arms does. WarRock has worse graphics and so much lag. So whoever voted for WarRock has bad taste. Because now, they're is only 1 person who voted for WarRock and like 20 for Combat Arms.

Not to mention, most of WarRock's legit players left, the majority of players are hackers, so it seems.

warkrock the only way to be any good is to pay them to get wepons in CA they have like no wepons you have to pay 4

I do believe there's a few weapons you have to purchase through NX.

Jordan B

its similar to combat arms with better graphics

Better Graphics?

Are you joking?

War Rocks graphics engine isn't even in Combat Arms League ! It's playing a different sport!

War Rock? pish.

One of the worst games I have ever played. If you're not constantly getting kicked off a game by 12 year olds your dieing because to many people think hacks are cool. The hacking situation in War Rock is worse than the one in Combat Arms.

And thats saying Something. Oh and If your not a premium member kiss goodbye to having any good gameplay.

Thats my 3 cents.

JDim319

warrock was great when i first played it... but then like hackers took over the game and then i quit playing warrock......

but thanks to warrock i found combat arms

Werbung: