Combat Arms Survey (You Might win 10,000 NX)

Werbung:

spuznick242

The Question were easy,but they won't help improve the game at all.

Their in it for the money now. They havent had a full update in a while now which means their either working on something HUGE, not working at all, or cut staff, so either way, their in it for the money. They got greedy and lost sight of the game under all the cash they could rake in, like if they didnt get greedy, the game would be great like it use to be.

rocktrns

Their in it for the money now. They havent had a full update in a while now which means their either working on something HUGE, not working at all, or cut staff, so either way, their in it for the money. They got greedy and lost sight of the game under all the cash they could rake in, like if they didnt get greedy, the game would be great like it use to be.
YES,Your 100% correct.

garygofast

I hope the game servives cause I realy injoy it
The hacks are down lately .
They have a new map coming out Wedenday
But yea I don't think the survey is going to help cause they didn't ask the rite Questions
and they surely cant take the truth.
They are like Nazis:cursing::cursing::cursing:

Super Six 4

It's nice that they have the survey, and it MIGHT improve the game, but by asking half of them about you're fav TV shows and viewing times-that won't do anything.

"Is it clear that Combat Arms is a free to play FPS?"
[]yes
[x]no

Sorry Nexon, if it was free to play, we wouldn't be buying NX. I know they need money, but saying its free to play? Nothing's free these days, so its just a contradiction in terms.

It would be nice if they asked "Have you encountered many hackers?" (answer would be the most extreme 'yes' answer available.

rocktrns

It's nice that they have the survey, and it MIGHT improve the game, but by asking half of them about you're fav TV shows and viewing times-that won't do anything.

"Is it clear that Combat Arms is a free to play FPS?"
[]yes
[x]no

Sorry Nexon, if it was free to play, we wouldn't be buying NX. I know they need money, but saying its free to play? Nothing's free these days, so its just a contradiction in terms.

It would be nice if they asked "Have you encountered many hackers?" (answer would be the most extreme 'yes' answer available.
Free to play,and free to play successfully are two different things.
Sure its free to play,but to succeeded,and win in games you need NX which cost money.

Roger117

Why don't they just give everyone free $10 NX that does the survey?

It's not like it costs anything to them.

You can't really get much with $10 NX.

Werbung:

rocktrns

Well they have to make money some way too.
They can't just give free stuff to everyone. If they did they would make no money.
Yeah its a free game,but it cost them money to make the game as well.