Commando: Knives or Pistols?

Werbung:

Hari Seldon

Its got to be a pistol. the range makes up for the slight lack of damage in knife range. even so the damage isnt reduced that much.

Most knives are used from behind people, and with a good aim you can take out a commando in about 5-8 shots. Which doesnt take much longer than running up and stabing them.

Samlc1

Indeed. The knifing commando is pretty f***** if he hasn't got elixer. Because i just run backwards and shoot. It's to easy.

playmer

Though I agree that in a commandoVScommando situation the knifer will always lose to the pistoler, the pistol is really useless against gunners and soldiers.
The long ranged pistol = too slow, gunner\soldier will already slaughter you with their short ranged weapons
The short ranged pistol = not enough dammage. You empty an entire clip at a soldier and he looks at you like a 18 year old looks at a 2 year old trying to hit him. Gunners are not even tickled by two clips of the short ranged pistol, it just stands no chance.
Now you might say that knifer just get thrown off by blasting strike, or doesn't do enough damage to gunner with his 150-210 hp, but it does up to 79 damage per stab last time I checked, so that's a full healthed gunner with max shield in 3 stabs, trust me from expirience when I say lots of gunners die before they kill you and those who do run away with leg-it simply give you a chance to escape. I'm talking from both ends of the gunnerVSknifer equation, trust me when I say its a pretty even match.
SoldierVSknifer, I never had a problem, lots A) Don't notice until its too late, B) Focus on someone else and die or C) get surprised, try and shoot you but its already too late. Most of them DO kill you, but that's just cause commandos, knifers or not, are not meant for close ranged encounters.

playmer

basil said:
I mostly keep two rifles moderate and the very long one. But compared to pistol knife is good i think

Oh, you're one of them
You know, two rifles and full PS. The cheap guys.(Why cheap? Cause its a cheap trick)

jazz

Flyboy said:
Well, why 2 rifles?... that is kinda cheap... xD

ahh u know playing with u rifle is harder all others bcz when it gets closer u cant do anythin but in long u have the advantage

Gaara

I think its much better knife because when you can hit a guy with a knife you can hit with the sniper...and if he is close but not enough to hit with the knfie i think its always better tryng the very short and fast sniper to kill him...

basil

playmer said:
basil said:
I mostly keep two rifles moderate and the very long one. But compared to pistol knife is good i think

Oh, you're one of them
You know, two rifles and full PS. The cheap guys.(Why cheap? Cause its a cheap trick)
helloo i am just 14 with my commando have full stealth one elixir one troop trap and a piercing shot tht i kept just when i am 14 and hw am i goin to be piercing shoot noob u r the real noob . saying commando op op op bcz u just cant kill thm i mostly play with soldier or gunner and i have thm lvl 24

Werbung:

playmer

basil said:
helloo i am just 14 with my commando have full stealth one elixir one troop trap and a piercing shot tht i kept just when i am 14 and hw am i goin to be piercing shoot noob u r the real noob . saying commando op op op bcz u just cant kill thm i mostly play with soldier or gunner and i have thm lvl 24

Chill, fast.
I was being sarcastic.
I don't think commandos are OP considering they run up to me with PS and fast rifle in VV and die :p