"commando nerf"

Salveros

They nerfed piercing shot, whats your opinion?

[my-youtube width=425 height=344]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywlsfNEiJoQ[/my-youtube]

I think they _should_ buff the gunner and nerf the commando, instead...
they nerfed the gunner and buffed the commando

Werbung:

Salveros

buffed?

I eat grenades : 1/5 = 25 seconds cooldown
Leg it : No difference for the gunner himself
Shield : No difference for the gunner himself
Frenzy Fire : Removed damage boost and added a healing boost
Explosive Keg : Removed the fire and added a bubble that makes enemys slower

So in short, I eat grenades and explosive keg are nerfed. Shield and leg it are the same (for the gunner) and frenzy fire received a minor boost
Because they deal less damage (damage boost removed from FF) enemy survives longer, and does more damage to you. That balances with the healing you received....

Only for OTHER classes its better to have a gunner in your team, but for the gunner himself....

Gaara

To me commando dont seems nerfed...
Gunner i dont know because i dont have any but the slowing the enemys is really annoyng to me...

playmer

KingRick said:
PS is nerfed? looks like its buffed :p

Btw they did not nerf the gunner. They buffed it.

It pretty much is buffed, but yeah the gunner got some loving.
I like the gunner love EA\DICE is spreading this update. Makes us gunners feel wanted in-game :p

basil

hmm king rick just scared me saying the fire on keg gone.. its still there ryt. and i dont think commando is nerfed.

Salveros

basil said:
hmm king rick just scared me saying the fire on keg gone.. its still there ryt. and i dont think commando is nerfed.

what? the fire is still there?
No way... they removed fire and added a stupid slow down...

Samlc1

Commando nerfed? Pah! Commando ain't nerfed if you played him well before update. It's just the nooby snipers that have trouble now :D

basil

yeh commando is not nerfed.. and the slow motion is kinda good for gunner.. shooting with shotgun is so easy tht u get perfect shots since the enemy is so slow... but still i like the fire.

Werbung:

Slartibartfast

From commando point of view - 4 sec is more than enough. Still you have more than enough time to place 4-5 shots. Nuisance, not a nerf.

Gunner got buffed. Burn-thingy was good, slow is awesome. Not only you can see anyone caught in the blast - now you can catch them. Team-wise gunner got buffed immensely, shareable shield, and slow helps team a lot more than burn.
Somehow it feels much better to keg+bazooka a crowd and then rush with leg in between then running like crazy and laughing maniacally(optional, but recommended).